Eros - God of Love by Sheer

Based on Click to view
Artist Sheer [gallery]
Time spent 14 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Eros - God of Love

Postby Sheer » Wed Jun 28, 2017 2:13 am

Just wanted to get him in my Oekaki so I can have easier access to him! I'll give him some items soon hopefully, I already have some in mind. ^^
Gosh I'm so in love with this child. ;o;

Headcannons already~
❀ His tail is always tucked or off to his side.
❀ Suffered a lot of heart ache in his day.
❀ Very quite around anyone whether they're new or well know.
❀ Soft spoken.
❀ Likes flowers♡
❀ Sweet and charming boi♡
❀ Oddly always smells like flowers.
❀ Hides behind what little hair he has because he's a shy boi♡
❀ He's pretty innocent but that doesn't make him ignorant.
❀ Surprisingly very brave.

~Original Form~
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

Username: Sheer
        Name: Eros (The god of love, aka Cupid.)

What or where do they find peaceful?:

Singing
        Eros is an incredibly talented singer and he has always found that when he isn't feeling well that singing helps improve his overall mood. Since he has been singing since he was just a little tike he finds that it comes rather naturally to him and doesn't mind singing all kinds of different genres of music. However he tends to prefer soft and soothing melodies of course.
        ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Water
        Something about water has always been soothing to Eros. He has never been afraid of it in any quantity for any reason, from basic baths to open water Eros is always calmed by the feeling of water surrounding him. Though he's unaware of where his love for water came from and he often describes it as an odd feeling that just can't be compared to anything he has ever felt or come in contact with before.
        ❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Cuddling
        If you thought by looking at him that he looks rather soft and cuddly well then you'd be right because Eros is a little cuddle monster. He could cuddle up to anything, be it an animal a soft blanket or even you! He's a real sweetheart and it just can't be helped, if you ever need a little snuggle Eros is always willing to be there with open arms to give you a nice warm hug.
        ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Flowers
        The smell of flowers has always been a pleasurable thing to Eros. Whether receiving them or giving them he has always been one to keep flowers around so he can sneak the occasional whiff or two. He's also kind of a Casanova when he chooses to be, so flowers are the easiest way to anyone's heart after all.

Soft lights
        Tea lights have always been so adorable to Eros though any candle is quick to earn his favor. There is just something extremely therapeutic about watching a candle flicker or hearing the faint crackling of a fireplace in the background that leaves Eros speechless.

Archery
        This category is where Eros is kind of alone. Not many people find archery relaxing but Eros is one of the few that do. He loves the control that you have and the thrill of the release of the arrow. He's been practicing archery for a few years now but he's quickly becoming a crack shot.

Story time:

It was fall and the leaves had only just begun to change colors. A few leaves fell occasionally in the slightly brisk fall air. Eros had been out all day hunting for small birds to bring home to his sickly mother in hopes of cooking her a meal to cheer her up and brighten her spirits. Though today the birds were wise to his presence and had long taken flight by the time he could ever get within range with his bow. The still young Kalon had a lot to learn, his impatience often getting the best of him. Hours of stalking and waiting had passed and he had nothing to show for his efforts. He had whiffed countless shots giving himself away and causing any bird he could get close enough to shoot to flee. Frustration getting the better of him he decided to take a break eventually he decided to just sit by a tiny stream, not even big enough to get a proper drink from. Pulling out a small piece of a loaf of bread that he had wrapped in a piece of cloth resembling that of a bandanna he began to eat the "hunting snack" he had prepared before leaving the house.

Partly in the middle of taking a bite of his bread a doe walked into vision out of the corner of his eye. Quickly hushing himself in hope that the deer hadn't seen him Eros laid what was left of his bread on a rock he had been sitting beside and slowly grabbed his bow he nocked an arrow and aimed right at the deer. She had stopped to take a drink from the stream and Eros couldn't believe his luck, after all how could he mess this one up? A gentle breeze rolled past him and with it carried his scent and the smell of the bread he had been eating. As the smell reached the deer she quickly perked her ears and looked right at Eros. Feeling he might lose his chance Eros had to shoot if he were to have any hopes of taking this deer home to his mother. She'd be even more happy than if he had just caught her a bird after all he had to do it. However in his haste the arrow sailed directly past the deer's ear and she took off running.

Disappointment and frustration getting the better of him Eros threw down his bow and cursed in the way that any child would. (aka not using actual curse words. :')) Distraught with his actions today he began mumbling to himself that he would never be a great archer or hunter, that he'd never be able to provide for his mother and how she deserved a better son. He plopped down to the ground partially due to the "tantrum" he was having and ended up laying next to the stream for a good thirty minutes at least. Finally determination struck him as he told himself that there was no way that he could go home to his mother empty handed. He had to take her something and by golly if it took every thing in him it was going to be that deer. He picked up his bow and arrows and left behind his small piece of bread that had now been claimed by ants anyway. Walking to where the deer had been standing when he first spotted her he could make out a rather decent set of tracks left in the mud from the rain of the night before.

Keeping close to the ground Eros followed the tracks for what felt like hours in fact the sun had been inching lower and lower and with the threat of night coming he knew he had to find it soon or he would have to admit that he had failed as a hunter and wasted an entire day. Picking up his pace as much as possible without giving himself away Eros tried his hardest to catch up with the deer he had been stalking for so long now. Overhead a loud ruckus came as a few birds quickly left their perch, startling Eros he looked up quickly then looked around when he had realized it had only been bird. However while looking around he caught a glimpse of quite a few broken branches leading to what looked like a meadow though he wasn't quite positive because of the foliage surrounding it.

Using what bits of tracking knowledge he had he decided to give the small opening a try and what do you know right on the ground in front of it there was a pair of extremely fresh deer tracks. Poking his head out beyond the opening Eros could see nothing but tall grass and the occasional tree here and there, however the grass was so high it at least came up to his chest. Trying to scan the meadow the best he was slowly losing hope before he caught a glimpse of some rustling off to his right in the distance. Taking no time he nocked his arrow again, this had to be her...biding his time he waited and waited for something to show itself. Finally it lifted it's head and there she was, the doe he had seen at the stream once again standing right there in front of him. Just as he was about to release the arrow a faint noise rang through the meadow and in front of the doe a tiny head popped out of the grass. Seeing the baby Eros slowly lowered his bow as the scene reminded him of his own mother the whole reason he was doing this.

He watched them for a few minutes before the deer eventually noticed him and quickly scurried away from the meadow they had been frolicking in. As the sky began to turn a soft orange Eros sighed fully aware what he had done. Before leaving the meadow he picked a rather adorable little bouquet of wildflowers and started his long journey home. Hours later the sun had set and he was just starting to walk down the drive to his home. His whole trip back he was trying to think of what he could possibly tell his mother. She was probably worried sick thinking he had been mauled by a bear or countless other atrocities. Grabbing the handle of the rickety cabin door he had entered a million times before he took one final deep breath then pushed it open giving it a little jiggle as they often had to. The warmth of their fireplace and faint smell of cinnamon rolled across his face as he entered.

Seeing his mother still in her bed the exact place she had been when he had left this morning he approached her slowly with his head hung a little low. At her side he knelt and placed the flowers by her side. He then hid his face by burying it into her blankets and covering it with his arms so she wouldn't see him cry as he explained to her how hard he had tried to hunt for something to make her feel better. He told her of the many birds he had missed, then he told her of the deer he had seen and how it got away from him, and finally he told her of how he tracked the deer down only to be unable to shoot it because she had a baby and he just couldn't bring himself to do it. Without even a peep he felt his mothers paw brush against his ear in the soothing way she always had whenever he would get upset. She waited for him to look at her to put her paw on his cheek and give him the biggest smile she could muster.

His crying stopped and he tried to wipe away his tears as he asked her why she was smiling like that when he had failed her so miserably. She sat up in her bed and took the flowers he had given her placing them in a small vase next to her bed. She then patted beside her telling him to join her on the bed because she wants to tell him something. As he crawled onto the bed she kissed his forehead and told him that he makes her happier than any old bird or deer ever could. She went on to tell him that she was proud of how compassionate the son she had raised was and how there aren't many in this would that would let something they want so dearly go in order to make someone else's life better. Eros just hugged his mother and told her that he hoped she'd always be around to give him these talks when he needs them the most.
        1476/1500

Art:
[x] [x] [x]

[x]

(Gif version of my first piece of art, I ultimately just decied to use the base colors for this image in my form because the animation was either too slow or two fast and I couldn't fix it because imgur was being a butt so I just decied to link it down here because I did put a bit of effort into it. :') It's a bit fast and a pretty large image so be warned. xD)
All art by done by myself. ^^"
Sheer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me