Physical infomation

Phenotype bay roan appy
Genotype Ee/Aa/Rnrn/Aplalp
Eye color Cosmos
Weight 1760 lbs (really chubby,)
Height 16.2 hh
Age 15
Gender Jenny

For this kid i want at least 200 words about what you will do to get them back to a healthy weight. fcfs
Last edited by gremlin on Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hail to the king baby, hail to the king
Discord: Gremlin#1080
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JUST CLICK THIS AND ADOPT IT I BEG U

Postby gremlin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:32 pm

Boop
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fcfs number 49

Postby Morta » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:34 pm

To get them back to a healthy weight, I'm going to write out a chart with a recommended calory intake as well as recommended excerxise time. With this,I will pair the two to make a plan that lowers the weight of the animal. Also, lower the intake of high fat foods and substitute them with low fat grains and food. Also, lower the intake of snacks and such for the time being, as they have more calories than necessary to lower an animals weight.

Next, you have to evenly distribute different exercises. For example, for part of the day have pasture time, and or lunging, while a nice long trail ride may be a nice exercise as well. Plan them out so your horse has time to cool down and rest in between exercises. In hot weather, we have to plan excercises that take place in the shade, while leaving pasture time to go out is sun. If we keep this up for long enough, he should lose weight. However, if he does not, we may need a stricter diet and excercise plan. However, leave time for small snacks and play time so you horse stays happy.

Show name: Dark Reaper
Call name: Lucifer
OwO
Morta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: fcfs number 49

Postby gremlin » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:14 pm

+ Dark Age + wrote:To get them back to a healthy weight, I'm going to write out a chart with a recommended calory intake as well as recommended excerxise time. With this,I will pair the two to make a plan that lowers the weight of the animal. Also, lower the intake of high fat foods and substitute them with low fat grains and food. Also, lower the intake of snacks and such for the time being, as they have more calories than necessary to lower an animals weight.

Next, you have to evenly distribute different exercises. For example, for part of the day have pasture time, and or lunging, while a nice long trail ride may be a nice exercise as well. Plan them out so your horse has time to cool down and rest in between exercises. In hot weather, we have to plan excercises that take place in the shade, while leaving pasture time to go out is sun. If we keep this up for long enough, he should lose weight. However, if he does not, we may need a stricter diet and excercise plan. However, leave time for small snacks and play time so you horse stays happy.

Show name: Dark Reaper
Call name: Lucifer

ayy all yours.
gremlin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups