Artist iaan [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by iaan

Adopt #5 - Gem Witch

Postby iaan » Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:26 am

it's been forever since i made one of these!!
    she's a little witch, she has the ability to do magic as well. she's obsessed with gems and has different outfits (all floor length skirts + a bandeau top) for the different gems she owns - she's dressed in her opal attire here. the gem tears aren't permanent (those also coordinate with her attire), as soon as she stops using her magic they disappear. likewise - her eyes and fists aren't always white, only when she's harnessing her magic. her eye's are normally green.

she has a white cat, with blue eyes, you can see him off to the side.

for this contest, i want you to explain why she coordinates her outfits so much
    Code: Select all
    [b]username:[/b]
    [b]name:[/b]
    [b]gender:[/b]
    [b]why does she coordinate?:[/b] [explanation can be as long (or short) as you want]
    [b]favorite gem:[/b]

the winner of this one will not only receive this character, but also an additional outfit (drawn by me) of her favorite gem. this means on top of the original opal outfit, i'll draw her another rendition using the colors of her desired gem. does that make sense? you can always pm me or post here asking me to clarify.

end date: July 1st

might make it shorter, we'll see
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sereniti - Rose Quartz.

Postby recherché. » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:00 pm

Username; Kaori Miyazono. Name; Sereniti. Gender; Female. Gem; Rose Quartz!

Why she coordinates;
Sereniti coordinates her outfits mainly because she loves to match and be all fancy since she's
also a part of the fashion world. Although she's a witch, she can never see herself wearing
different colors in one outfit. And she doesn't exactly like people who don't know how to match
since it shows that they really don't care. Sereniti only really has a problem with people who
would wear green with orange, like, ew? Who would want to look like a carrot? Of course she's
okay with neutral colors such as brown, black, and white with any other color such as red, pink,
or green. Never should anyone wear yellow. But, Sereniti definitely admires those who wear
pastels!! Sereniti is an absolute fiend when it comes to pastels and different shades of pinks!!
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt #5 - Gem Witch

Postby UltimateKitty » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:23 am

username: UltimateKitty
name: cassandra, nicknamed cass
favorite gem: moonstone
cassandra was infected with an incurable magic disease, known as "gemsick." the disease is caught by coming into contact with an infected gemstone. it grants strange powers that activate through gems. though most witches are unhappy with having "gemsick"
powers, cass uses them to her advantage. cass defends the witch world from evil creatures using her power, while obsessing over pretty gems at the same time. she makes pretty outfits to coordinate with the gemstone power she wants to use when battling creatures.
UltimateKitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iaan » Sat Jul 01, 2017 12:55 pm

last day to enter :>
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sereniti - Rose Quartz.

Postby iaan » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:51 am

woops forgot to post the results, so sorry!!
    i loved both explanations so much ah, you guys make this hard ;v;
    i'll have to give the win to Kaori Miyazono.

would you like me to use the gradient pink you used on your form as the colors for her outfit
    or other colors? feel free to pm me :>
iaan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:57 am

aaa thank you sm!! I'm fine with any!! ;u; the gradient would be pretty cute tho.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me