#3 ;; winner page 2 by lysander

Based on Click to view
Artist lysander [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#3 ;; winner page 2

Postby lysander » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:46 pm

ok! here's something i put a little more effort into!
    please mark the main thread before entering!

answer me this:
    what's their story?
    500 word max OR 1 art / pick one extra: +500 words or 1 art / pretty = ok!

ends on june 25th

Code: Select all
    username;
    name;
    gender;
    their story:

good luck everyone!!!

Last edited by lysander on Sat Jul 01, 2017 3:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #3 ;; night mist!

Postby fab!. » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:58 pm

username; fab.
name; Laurence (Lauri)
gender; male
their story: - inhabits a cursed crystal orb
- looks evil, isnt evil
- just a bean who wants to explore the world tbh
- they managed to break out when the most recent owner smashed the orb
- they're trapped following that person abt but its better than nothing right???
Last edited by fab!. on Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
fab!.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby onionraptor » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:51 pm

username; Z y g a r d e
name; Morgiana
gender; Female
their story: Morgiana was forced to become a gladiator when she was only nine years old. Each day, they would train her very, very hard. As years passed, she grew stronger. She won many matches in the colosseum. She even made a lot of money. One day, she tried to escape, but got caught, and was punished terribly. Humiliation. She was whipped in front of thousands of people, in the middle of the colosseum. A weak gladiator informed that one of the monsters have escaped. The people who work in the colosseum have monsters to make them fight gladiators. The monster was enormous, and rampaged into the colosseum. Morgiana quickly grabbed a shield and a sword, and took the beast down. She took her chance and escaped. To this day, she watches the Colosseum from afar, and living a life freely.
onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mahito » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:26 am

marking with the intensity of 1000 suns

noe | adult | he/him 🐇
garage kit and bjd enthusiast. big lover of tactile art but i do digital too :3
i show up. i post one oekaki. i leave for six months. i show up. i post one oekaki. i lea

mahito

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:02 pm

username; vintage rose
name; edu
gender; female
their story: hire-able body guard? assassin? sorcerer?

wip ;v;
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mimona » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:34 pm

SLAMS DOWN MORK
mimona

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:45 pm

username; ☾sinnamon roll
name; ☾Tenebris
gender; ☾male
their story: ☾ Ah, hello there! I’m Tenebris! A pleasure to meet you... Yes, I am a demon, but that isn’t something I can control, I guess. Both of my parents were demons too, my father a rich lord, my mother a beautiful merchant’s daughter. They married because my father often visited her stall, he truly loved her. When I was small, barely able to walk, my father was reprimanded for marrying a non-noble, so they denounced him from his rank, so now he is a simple demon. But he now happily works with my mother, and I too helped them out. But… I dreamed of adventure. Apparently, there were demon assassins, with expert skills in stealth, agility and finesse (and the whole killer for hire thing). I wanted the thrill of doing just that, so I begged my parents to let me at least try. My mother was wary, but my father agreed, so they sent me to the training grounds with words of strength to take with me. The training was easy at first, mostly theory work about room layouts and weaponry, but after a while it became physical and more intense. They made you walk on thin wires, restricted your movement by strapping limbs behind your back, stuff like that, and it worked. I was top of the class with what I was taught. They also encouraged stealthy actions, so I started stealing food from others, as it wasn’t discouraged, and rations were limited (to make us eat less to be lighter), and a couple of times I got caught, but all I got out of it was a laugh, because someone had most likely already stolen the portion I stole. When the final testing round came a year after I arrived, someone was watching me, and afterwards I was called over by the trainer who was assessing us, and introduced me to my surveyor, the Demon King of my circle, who called himself Gomon, invited me to be one of his personal assassins. At first, I thought about it, but when he told me about the opportunities, I eagerly jumped at the chance. Work at first was boring, for a few decades nobody was on the king’s hit list, but then something came up; a repeat killer from a different circle had somehow snuck inside the palace, another assassin, perhaps, and I had to stop him. At night, I waited, and soon enough, he was slinking around the king’s throne room. And I did what I had to do, and with little mess. When Gomon awoke next morning, he praised me for my excellent work, then telling me he wanted me as his bodyguard, and I accepted humbly. Now I’m the King’s confidant, as he entrusts me with all his secrets, and bodyguard/assassin. I’m always with him. But I still visit my parents, who are happy for me, and my friends and I go have fun whenever Gomon gives me leave. But whoever crosses me, you have been warned.
(500/500 words)

extra; Q & A! {[ 500/500 extra words ]}
Favourite food?
    ↠ I do enjoy lamb dishes... Maybe lamb kofta? Maybe I like lamb because of their 'holiness' and such.
Favourite colour?
    ↠ I love the colour indigo, it’s a calming shade, and it’s also the shade of my hair, hahaha…
How old are you?
    ↠ I don’t tend to keep track… my apologies, I cannot answer this question truthfully.
Do you have any pets?
    ↠ My job details do say I can have one, but I have no real need for one. However, I do love wyverns. Dangerous, but breathtaking.
What does it feel like when someone touches your horns?
    ↠ You may touch them if you’re so curious! No-one tends to touch each other’s horns, I’m fairly sure though that if you touch it I’ll feel it faintly.
How tall are you?
    ↠ I’m around 5”8.
Do you have a hobby?
    ↠ Yes, my hobby is daydreaming while walking. It’s amazing what the mind comes up with when you let it wander. I also enjoy hanging off random objects, perhaps my training days still stick with me.
What’s your pet peeve?
    ↠ Tardiness. I can’t stand people who are constantly late, it annoys me so much.
Don’t you have wings and/or a tail?
    ↠ It depends on the type of demon. My mother had wings, but I didn’t get them. Generally, it depends on magical mutations. Supposedly there are ways to gain extra appendages, but I’ve heard they’re rather dodgy. In all honesty, you don’t miss what you don’t have, right?
Do you enjoy music?
    ↠ Why, yes! Though it isn’t played all that often in the palace, when it does I enjoy listening to it. I’d love to learn how to play the flute! Maybe I can buy one in the market or something?
Do you have any guilty pleasures?
    ↠ I guess on occasion I do enjoy a quick nap. However, I’m a more alert person, so if I do nap, it’s if nothing’s on or another assassin’s on duty (which isn’t often as I love my job.)
Have your mom or dad visited you?
    ↠ I visit them, actually! They’re proud of me, but they miss me a lot. If I did resign… I’d definitely tell them first. But they’re happy now, seeing their son all grown up.
Do you have to clean up the kills?
    ↠ Well, yes, of course, but after a few dozen or so it’s easier to be more efficient.
What are those tattoos on your body for?
    ↠ It’s a palace insignia, if you will. It says in some foreign text that I will put my heart and soul into my work. Or that’s what I’ve heard.
If you weren’t an assassin, what job would you like to have instead?
    ↠ It may be a dangerous job, but being a gladiator sounds like fun. I have an aptitude for sussing out opponents.
Thanks for doing this q & a Tenebris!
    ↠ It was a pleasure! Thanks for having me!
Last edited by cambion on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ukiiyo » Thu Jun 15, 2017 5:39 am

username;
name;
gender;
their story:
res
ukiiyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:45 am

res
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:30 pm

username; Bailey-Boo
name; Aneksi
gender; Female
their story:

-Born into a royal egyptian family, but sent to live with another family in the US.
-Doesn't know of her royal heritage
-When she turns 16, she's expected to go back to Egypt to rule with her family

Res with telling the story of when she finds out!
PFP by shadazee
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me