21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Rorrim

kit ufa

Postby quietlights » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:15 am

I haven't found a trade offer I like, so I decided to put this kit ufa
they're old enough to be grown

for this contest, you have two options:

make or commission a piece of art that shows something about them (personality, hobbies etc)

or

write a story that shows something about them (personality, hobbies, how they interact, etc)

you're welcome to do both if you want to
It would also be good if you explained the art/what it shows

Code: Select all
[b]username:[/b]
[b]name:[/b]
[b]gender:[/b]
[b]story or art:[/b]

extras are welcome! there aren't really any maximums, just minimum requirements

ends June 30th at midnight (PST)
Last edited by quietlights on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.
quietlights

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kit ufa

Postby rockosaur » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:18 am

aa res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittykore » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:33 am

By HazardousFish

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Username: MimiBitz

Name: Grant

Theme song; Lovesick Boys

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Story:
Grant was laying on the floor in his room, the soft plush blue rug made him almost sink into the ground in a comforting manner. He was watching a TV show and was bored, why couldn't he just go outside today? It was around one hundred degrees and scorching hot outside, his parents dubbed it too hot for his soft fragile paw pads. Therefore being stuck inside wasn't very eventful thing for him, as a kid his age everyone deemed it weird that he didn't like to watch television or go on phones. Grant just wanted to go outside and play in his tree house or sit in the tire swing. Watch the show once more with a bored expression painted on his small chubby face. He heard the familiar noise of keys twinkling and clacking together to unlock the door. Not even a minute later the hot humid air from outside flooded inside and the door opened. Grant watched as his father walked in, shoes loud against the wood floor before they met the soft carpet. "Hey sport, whatcha watching?" He nodded to his dad and said "Something about Dinosaurs, It's kind of boring if i'm being honest with you." His dad hummed in agreement before digging around in his computer bag pulling out a small plastic plane that was painted to look like metal. "Well I got this for you at that toy store down the street" He handed Grant the small plane toy and walked off to his office upstairs whistling a unfamiliar tune, "Thanks dad!" he exclaimed before turning his attention to the plane picking it up carefully to not even scratch such a beautiful piece of plastic. He experimentally flew it around in awe, he hadn't played with a plane in years. Making the faux noises a plane would make he couldn't hide the small that was evidently on his face.

Personality:
Grant is definitely the boy next door, he can be seen as very cliche and nerdy. He has a attitude to any type of bully and often says something snarky and smart that's above the bullies IQ. He is extremely supportive and is proud to say so, as a young kid he doesn't know very much but his personality seems to grow every time something incredible happens. He is very optimistic and brings out the best in people, he loves to keep things in a positive light and tries to keep it there as long as possible. Grant can come off as very animated and that's completely true, he is very lively and never seems to run out of energy. People are often confused and try to figure that out but they never seem to find out where it stops. Finally he is very emotional, he easily is brought to tears, usually through movies or from something someone had said.

Relationships:

Riley is a good friend he met in school, he was sitting in his desk alone playing with his plane to ignore the fact no one introduced themselves to him. She came up to him with a smile and a hug, that was a good half a year ago and they've been best friends ever since. When she came out as a Lesbian he was incredibly supportive and makes sure no kid makes fun of her or bullies her, he'll gladly lose a few teeth if some kid wants to fight, better not mess with this duo,

Grant and Faye became good friends when he went to a library he saw her sitting here with a book, it had a dull red tint that was supposed to be the cover. He walked over to her and struck a good conversation with her, they've only been friends for a short while but ever since they've been friends he's had a blast.

Ryland and Grant are friends and enemies, Grant loves to hang out with him but Ryland is a person to try to change your thoughts on something. He still remembers when Ryland tried to swindle him out of his plane, a video game he got a day ago and his teddy bear. He was very mad at Ryland and didn't talk to him for days. Overall though they are good friends if you exclude that episode.

Savannah and Grant met in kindergarten, on the playground actually. He remembers it like it was just the other day, she was standing by the slide claiming she was the princess of the playground. Grant decided to play with her that day and ever since then they've been good friends, they always hang out and walk around town. While Savannah is a year or so older than him he doesn't let that deter him the slightest bit.

Grant and Ambrose met when Grant was lost and it was turning dark out, almost seven and thats when he and his family usually ate. He was wandering in alleys which was probably not the smartest thing to do as a young kid. He remembered running into him, the kid seemed nice and actually knew the neighborhood he lived in. He helped him get back home, Grant admires Ambrose to the point where he is his hero. They are decent friends as well. Not the best but okay ones, Ambrose always help Grant get out of sticky situations.

Max and Grant met when it was summer time, Grant went to Eeveesdrop for a trip to visit his grandparents. They ran into each other at a small park right by the forest, he was exploring and got distracted by some squirrel type species when he was shoved out of the way. Max explained that they were more dangerous then they seemed. Intrigued he begged to learn more, they formed a strong bond over this.

Cornelius and Grant are just acquaintances, Grant immediately knew that he would be hard to befriend. He personally think's he is very boring but tries to be polite. Overall Cornelius is very patient with Grant despite him being very annoying and often tries to get his way all the time.

Llywelyn and Grant are good friends, he's always passing out paper to him and he often gets up early enough just to say hi and even follows him around. This easily gets him lost but Llywelyn seems to always help him.

A bit more about Grant:
Grant is a young kid, around the age of ten. He is short and has soft fluffy hair like the color of snow. He has poor tracking skills and often gets lost, but he always seems to find his home, usually because of his friend he has that doesn't really have a home. He loves all things that fly, even bugs, he finds them interesting and loves to make small homes for them in jars. Grant doesn't want alot in life, he's pleased with what he has and doesn't want it any other way. He doesn't care about his hair too much and lets it run wild, despite this it's the perfect color of snow. he has a bit of an attitude to bullies and will set the straight with words. He hates any type of violence and it's to hide the fact that he's not wanting to fight cause of his shortness. He loves nature and singing but often hides it from people because he hates being made fun of. He usually strays far from the crowd and doesn't keep up with trends (Not until he's older of course.)

Likes and Dislikes:

✔ Clouds
✔ Night sky
✔ Naps
✔ Soft items
✔ Music
✔ His hair
✔ Cuddling
✔ Nice people
✔ Glasses
✔ Exercise
✔ Being Happy
✔ Helping his parents
✔ Cookies
✔ Candy
✔ Apples
✔ The Elderly
✔ Singing
Dislikes:
✗ Thunder
✗ Lighting
✗ Explosions
✗ Math
✗ Home Work
✗ High Pitched Noises
✗ Having a bed time
✗ Rude people
✗ People making fun of his friends
✗ Singing in public
✗ Bullies
✗ People being jerks
✗ Obvious lies
✗ Fake people
✗ Being blamed for something he didn't do
✗ Slow people
✗ Crying
✗ Being sad
Last edited by kittykore on Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:10 am, edited 16 times in total.
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paints » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:33 am

username:
name: