Postby finch. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:36 am

hgj quick

end date june 21 2017

Code: Select all
username:
name:

pretty yes extra no

the winner is b u n n y h o p!
Last edited by finch. on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

█████████████████████████████████
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxintp - anime
x'c&kpop - vocaloid
x'finch. (sig by me)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

─────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────

██████████████████████████
──────────────────────────
cause it’ll pass, ✦
──────────────────────────
it’ll pass, already
███████████
finch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 15. Silence

Postby LadyChinaAru » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:46 am

REs. WIP
username: LadyChinaAru
name: Thorn Lee Morose
why the muzzle thing:
Thorn has always been a kinda rough round the edges kinda guy, from his pricing glare, his husky deep voice and his
short violent temper. You'd think this guy would need a muzzle just to keep that all in check but the truth is he's actually
very self-consensus bout his looks. He use to love looking intimidating and scary when he was younger but once he got
much older he became lonely and found that his scary look wasn't helping him much. It also doesn't help that due to a
accident when he was younger he got this slash across his mouth/face, he also has naturally sharp looking teeth that
some say remind them of a shark. So he got the muzzle like mask as kinda a cool accessory but also as a way to hide
his face from others so they wont be too scared of his appearance to approach him. It kinda works but some people
are still a little intimidated by him.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
:D ~Feb: 14 My B-day!~ :D
ImageImageImage Image
LadyChinaAru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ilya » Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:03 am

Mark
mostly on fr
customs
th / ilya 0138

pfp by kai <3

ilya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelo » Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:05 pm

username:
drowning lessons

name:
res, wip
        lost in a world
    that doesn't exist
angelo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blumoonwolf » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:01 pm

username: Blumoonwolf

name: Athens Darkwood

why the muzzle thing:
Indecision.
That ripping, agonizing pain of choosing at a crossroads. That choking, paralyzing moment where you seem to freeze, time slowing even as your heart and mind races at a million miles per minute.

Most can swallow, clear their throat; and move on. Others blurt something out on impulse as the adrenaline fades. For Athens, that one paralyzing moment lasts centuries, the anxiety and fear of his choice and what it could mean in the future grips him far longer than it does for everyone else.
And because of that singular fear, the fear of making the 'wrong' choice, he's distanced himself by choosing silence. He would never again be the cause of an earth-shattering event, never be the one who makes others laugh in the quiet, never be the boy who stumbles over his own words as his eyes light up, or be the one who could make others believe in the quiet darkness that just maybe everything would be alright. What defines him now is what he has said, and what stories he tells in his silence.

And if words could shatter an empire, he would be the silence in which to pick up the broken pieces.
(Sorry for the disorganized writing!)
Last edited by Blumoonwolf on Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    I hope you have a lovely day/night <3
Blumoonwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby liquordogg » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:09 pm

username:
liquordogg

name:
Shiroi Akuma

why the muzzle thing:
Shiroi actually has a breathing condition where he is sensitive to air! Yeah, it sounds weird but its no different than people with aquagenic urticaria, where hives appear when water is brought to the skin. Without this filtered air mask, his throat and lungs would become severely irritated and flare up. Now, he only has to wear this when he leaves his home because his house is filtered the same way, but he can never go out without the mask. With this, he also refers to it as hypomimia, which being a medical sign, is to help reduce a degree of facial expressions. He is already considered an emotionless person, why show a face with no expression? At least, that is his outlook on the situation, and his immediate response when asked about the mask, since he is uncomfortable talking about his breathing condition.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Liq ❌ she/her ❌ local trash man (つ ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )
Art Shop !! ... Free Art !!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
liquordogg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

thomas sylke --

Postby avior. » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:23 pm

ImagexxImage

username;; avior-wolf
name;; thomas sylke
gender;; male
why the muzzle? to put it simply, thomas cannot trust himself. as a child, he was constantly overlooked and ignored - until he discovered just how powerful he was. you see, thomas has a strange ability. his voice can do anything - destroy cities, topple mountains, stop the wind. the problem is, he can't control it. after accidentally hurting several people closest to him, thomas closed himself off, wearing a muzzle to make sure he would never hurt anyone again. as much as his friends try to assure him he's not a bad person, thomas is too afraid of himself to risk it. therefore, he pretends to be content with sitting in silence, despite the loneliness. the only person he can talk to is himself.
Last edited by avior. on Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avior.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alkene » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:25 pm

username:
Arganine
name:
Sebastian Guildon (Goes by 'Seb')

why the muzzle thing:
"It's...a...condition I guess you can say."

Underneath that absurd-looking mask, Seb hides a set of elongated canines. He's a vampire trying to control himself in a world full of humans. Seb was turned as a teenager unwillingly. He has yet to feed on humans however (only drinking other animal blood), but struggles everyday when walking through the busy city. Occasionally his mind spins out of control, leaving him hungry for the taste of human blood and he fights his own mind staying away from their necks. Luckily, the mask gives him a barrier even if he tries to attack in such an animalistic state. He has made a promise to himself to never attack them and to protect them from him.

Last edited by Alkene on Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|| She/her or They/Them||
discord — Arganine#8571

Only active for Oekaki and Adopts at this point

QPPs
pine & Lonnie
My dearest friends
| Sixbane | MrBoodle | Sebeon | batman | Wesley | Lucikan | Toxic Wolf | Emris | nirvaniem | Bornfromashes
Alkene

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ShrimpnamedLuka » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:28 pm

username: Suga BTS
name: Edgar
why the muzzle thing:
Edgar happened to be part of an experiment. And due to complications his face became a disaster, making it impossible for him to breath. The mask is the only way he could live, and so the scientists created one so that he could function in every day life. He can't ever remove the mask, for if he does he it could be fatal.
The black roses I added to pretty up is a sign of his magical and physical power. Magically, a rose appears beneath the enemy and folds up around them, and they die as it withers away to dust, the death quick and merciless. His love for black roses comes from his prized rose garden, where he can trap enemies with the sharp thorn vines, feeding the victim to the giant flesh eating black rose hidden in the center of the garden.
Last edited by ShrimpnamedLuka on Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ShrimpnamedLuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:28 pm

username: happysparrow
name: Erin
why the muzzle thing: Erin is a huge nerd, really. He tries his best to be "cool" and "edgy" and felt he needed a muzzle thing to keep up his image. Erin's mom told him countless times that it's rather silly and he ought to just not wear it, but he's worried that he won't look as cool if he takes it off. Since he wears it everywhere, it's gotten kind of gross.
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me