Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

sea spirits by jade07

Artist jade07 [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by jade07

by jade07

sea spirits

Postby jade07 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:07 pm

adopt a sea spirit right here
what are sea spirits wrote:sea spirits are described as having the look of a manta ray,seal and turtle with a flat tail that helps them make swifter and faster turns through the water they can glide through the air with ease but only glide as the big wing-like fins on there back do not allow them to fly there name is derived from what early sailors thought they were seeing when one jumped out of the water

what do they eat wrote:sea spirits are omnivores but they love fish and berries sometimes they will jump at a school of flying fish to try and catch them

sea spirit behaviors wrote:sea spirits are manly calm and freindly to humans and other sea spirits they have been known to be able to walk across land using there fins to push them forward unlike most sea creatures a sea spirit will swim right up to you if they catch you swimming near them

[work in progress]
jade07

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: sea spirits

Postby Evils » Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:33 pm

I hope it's alright if I mark ;v;

Last bumped by jade07 on Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:33 pm.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me