Based on Click to view
Artist coelagirl [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

FREY

Postby coelagirl » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:49 am

FREY
cis female. she/her/hers. 22 y/o. Greyromantic Asexual (?)

+ traits: curious, diplomatic, genuine, honest
= traits: kinda kooky? Just a lil weird. unlucky.
- traits: paranoid, superstitious, distrustful, self-centered

History:
Frey is the founder and co-host of a internet ghost/cryptid/monster-hunting show called Ghostwatch! (yes, the exclamation point is part of the name) She was always been obsessed with the occult and the unexplained, ever since she was a young child and her father disappeared. The official (and likely true) explanation was that he had simply been unfaithful to her mother and run off; but when no one could find him, and Frey began to think that he had been abducted by aliens. This disappearance only compounded her generally anxious nature and for many years after, Frey jumped at shadows and could barely stand to be alone-- until she began filming her experiences.
It started when Frey was 17 and became separated from her friends as they were walking home one dark night; she figured, if she was going to be abducted, she might as well leave some grainy cellphone footage behind. Surprisingly, the act of filming the dark robbed it of its terror, and before long, Frey was filming everything that scared her. One thing lead to another, and some of that footage ended up on Youtube. Now she has a part-time job as a cashier in a local grocery store, and supplements it with ad revenue from her mildly successful channel. Ghost hunting is her true passion, and she would love to do Ghostwatch! full time. Frey has never had any first hand contact with any sort of ghost or cryptid, in all her years hunting them but she remains unwaveringly convinced of their existence. She seeks only proof and a greater understanding of the world, seen and unseen, and harbors no ill will towards any occult creature.

Relationships:
Ethan; Ethan is the other Co-host of Ghostwatch! He, himself, is not quite the occult fanatic Frey is, but his silky voice and more... tempered demeanor make him a great counter-point to Frey. She seems to secretly think that he is a ghost because of his tired eyes and scars, and often tries to superstitiously scan him with all her ghost sensing devices.
Lawrence; Frey is a long time reader of Lawrence's conspiracy blog. In him, she finds a kinship for her odd beliefs and a place to spew wacky theories at all hours of the night. He supports her, and she supports him in return.

Trivia:
-Her first reaction to scares is to scream and grab whatever is close to her. If it's small, it will become a projectile weapon. If it's large, she'll try to hide behind it.

Arts:
x
Sister | Toyhouse | ArtFight
I was chosendragon | Ugly bag of mostly water
Coel (say "seal") | she/her/hers | adult | BLM

coelagirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups