Based on Click to view
Artist medicalpaws [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Songrem #64 || lordren 2/3 RU's DONE !! pg2

Postby medicalpaws » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:03 am

Common: tooth & tuft edits
Uncommon: Two horns, Shorter fur (around the butt)

This is my last grem as a guest artist!
Snapchat tells me that it's gay awareness month
so here is a pride adopt. To win them, please tell
me how they show their lgbt+ support!!
prettying: allowed || extras: no
Ends June 17th (that's when my pride festival starts!)
Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Last edited by medicalpaws on Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:35 am, edited 4 times in total.
c4ccommissionsadopt shop ♡ +21 ♡ MST
* working on social anxiety
please be patient and kind ♡

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ 🌈 ] | Be loud, be proud!

Postby mousekewitz » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:24 am

ImageImage
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
username: lordren //// name: alan smith //// gender: nonbinary ( he/they )
───────────────────────────────────────────────────
Alan runs a button and shirt printing non-profit organization. He is in charge of the entire set-up and makes sure that everything runs smoothly so that buttons with pride flags are printed and that every shirt print comes out smooth and perfect. It is a mix of flat sale and a pay-what-you-want service; each button is a dollar and each shirt is five, though customers can pay above that and it goes towards production and donations to help the LGBT community.

Their designs come in an array of designs though their pride flags are the most popular. Alan will bring his business to parades and festivals to set up shop, spreading the word of his cause while providing gorgeous merchandise for cheap. It fills him with a sense of pride to know that his community, local and LGBT, are so supportive of his endeavors.
Last edited by mousekewitz on Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

i have decided to move on from cs
im simply not as invested or active as i used to be

thank you to everyone who makes this site possible
to every supportive, kind community member ive met
the friends i have made and lost, the experiences ive had
its been an unforgettable ride & i will miss yall

thank you to my wife for introducing me
cs has been a huge part of our lives all this time
and im excited to see where life takes me next
mousekewitz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songrem #64 || OPEN

Postby huddson » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:34 am

gorgeous, gorgeous gorgeous! would love to try out, but my parents aren't really... open to this kind of stuff (they told me to act straight when i came out as pan) and if i had a rainbow character their heads would turn
happy pride month!
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OwO hewwwo » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:14 pm

Username: Rustyx3
Name: Matt

How Do They Show Their Pride?: Matt has always been one to make others laugh with his weird 'n wacky jokes. He's even been nominated class clown three years in a row. Knowing that he's good at what he does, he goes down to his local comedy club to tell his clever jokes, weather they be funny and offensive or just plane random, he tells them like it's nobodies business. Because it isn't. -w-
During pride month, however, he decides to tell jokes and give speeches about pride month, making his audience laugh and some of them even cry. Once, after one of his speeches, a family walked up to him and said that his speech really changed their point of view. When Matt heard about this, he was overflowing with joy that his speech could change even just one family.

Yeah, i'm undertale trash.
C=

the trash is my only home

not much of a talker, but i am a stalker.
ah ha ha ha... ha... heh. -3-

feel free to pm if u just wanna chat 'bout life c':

Eyyy, i gotta art shop!
OwO hewwwo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deleteduser. » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:38 am

Username: alive.

Name: beckett

How Do They Show Their Pride?: beck shows his pride by being an amazing supporter of the LGBT+ community! he goes to the community pride parades, he volunteers with the pride activities, pretty much anything to help out.
    he also shows his pride through his fur. it was all white once, but that changed as soon as he came out. he painted his fur and put lots of glitter on it so that everyone knew he was part of the LGBT+ community!
bye cs! it's been fun!
deleteduser.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnakeScales » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Username:
SnakeScales
Name:
Ede Songbird
How Do They Show Their Pride?:
Ede has a passion for painting, watercolors, and charcoal art, along with photography. Sadly, it doesn't pay well enough for a career, in their spare time they enjoy creating brightly colored artwork. Most often the subject of their work is related to birds, and they like to draw them with the colors of various pride flags. Though Ede is nonbinary, they like to use the colors and patterns of many different and diverse pride flags. With some of their photography, they snap the photos, and splatter colorful paints onto paper.
Last edited by SnakeScales on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxImage
    Alexander, call me Alex - male - bi - dragon cave
    ♡s: drawing, zombies,
    Fall Out Boy, tøp,
    musicals (Hamilton, Heathers, BMC, DEH)
    kpop
    pixel by Selkie, avatar by me, my character/s
    xxxxxvery inactive on this site
SnakeScales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ⟡Gotcha⟡ » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:30 am

Username:

xXKingGangstaBooXx

Name:

Napoleon

Male

(They/Them pronouns)

How Do They Show Their Pride?:

Napoleon started his journey of showing his pride from walking around a city one summer day. He can't remember the name but he felt very lucky to have been there when he did, a group of people in a dark alleyway started to gang up to the guy he didn't know but secretly hiding behind the wall next to the entrance and overhearing them he knew they didn't like him because he liked boys which at the time he didn't really understand, but what he did understand was what was right and what the right thing to do was,
    well sorta. He called them out just enough for people to notice and went in between the guy and the gang and stalled them just enough for the police to come and chase them away. This guy happened to be a dance teacher and as a show of gratitude (with permission of course) showed what he could teach and do which specifically was, ribbon dancing. This really inspired Napoleon and under his wing learned this and every pride festival of his from the early afternoon to dawn,(especially) would show his best and graceful,(and a little intense) dance moves in memory of that day and to show the strength that even minors can have to protect anyone from big threats if clever and brave enough. Through this, he encourages people even youngsters to stand up for what they think is right every festival, every dawn of time.
(This became unnecessarily long, sorry for the long paragraph I got in the mood. >-<)
⟡Gotcha⟡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meowrails » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:19 am

Username: Bulbsaur

Name: Tobias

How Do They Show Their Pride?: Tobias is the leader of a local group of LGBTQIA+ activists. He organizes marches, and protests, as well as helping out members who were rejected by their families. Often times there's someone from his group who needs a place to stay and ends up at Tobias' house. One of Tobias' hobbies is sewing, so in his free time, he sews capes that look like certain flags for all the members of his group. The group, named 'Over the Rainbow' often uses the quote:

“Everyone wants happiness;
no one wants pain.
But you can’t have a rainbow
without a little rain.”

I colored it using our pride flag's original colors ;)

Sean ☆ they/them

Not too active anymore
Will make customs or art for wishlist pets!
I like Kagepro, Saiki K, WOF, Minecraft, and Pokemon if you wanna talk in my pms

Was Bulbsaur from 2015-2019
Pardner in crime

ImageImageImage
Meowrails

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Sat Jun 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Ahhh! I'm sorry I missed the end date for this everyone, but this adopt is now closed and I'll judge this guy tomorrow. Thank you for trying out!! ;v;

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songrem #64 || CLOSED || JUDGING

Postby medicalpaws » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:13 am

Alright!! I've read over all the forms and decided to give this grem to lordren, I really liked the idea of free shirts, I can just imagine him at his booth too with a crowd of germs surrounding him looking for some pride merch!! It was a cute idea!!! Take good care of Alan!!

I'd also like to offer runner ups to SnakeScales, watercolor is my favorite medium and the thought of a grem showing their pride with it is really awesome!!! Bulbsaur, you form was super sweet, I hope the RU I make for you will do the same!! Finally I'd like to give an ru to alive. I liked your form lots too, it's the most realistic I think! The rules for the RU's: you must pick an LGBT+ flag, if you copy someone else's I'll have to ask you to pick a different one sorry!! I will not do cis/straight pride either, this is strictly LGBT+ ;v;

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like ☆

Have a good day ♡
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist