"Beautiful Honor"

USERNAME⋮⋮
FLOWERLILY135

GENDER⋮⋮
MALE

└────────────┘

ITEMS⋮⋮
- Armor:
Strong armor made of thick vegetable-tanned leather. It is dyed multiple shades of green with natural dyes and patterned with a leaf-like texture. Around the edges on the darker section of the leather rests winding double helixes of glinting silver. Richly tailored, but still practical. Allows full range of motion while allowing the wearer to be protected by different kinds of weapons.

- Quiver:
Made of the same material as the armor, the quiver is a strong vessel for the arrows it holds. A strap with a silver buckle extends around the waist and chest to keep it securely in place, easily reachable in case of close combat. On the end is a small casing of silver to make sure the sharp arrows do not tear through the leather at the bottom over time.

- Bracers:
One of silver rests upon the right paw and one of leather extends upon the left. The leather one is dyed the same color as the

armor (it is important to match!) and protects the forearm of the arrows that fly from the bow.
The one made of silver helps to keep the paw in the correct position for the best accuracy.

- Arrows:
Made of strong wood, and a tempered metal alloy, these arrows can pierce throw the strongest of armor. Arphenion wraps the feathers to each arrow himself and makes sure they are of the best quality before every setting out on any journey.

- Circlet, Earrings, and Tail Charm:
These are all made of glittering silver in its purest form. These all are a statement that Arphenion can be fierce in both senses of the term. The gem on his circlet is so green, it seems to contain a lush forest inside. It shines so brightly, one might think the gem has facets cut into it – but it does not. This stone is Arphenion’s lucky charm, and he superstitiously keeps it on his person at all times.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██