Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

(H) alt mewbies by Raptocidic

Artist Raptocidic [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

(H) alt mewbies

Postby Raptocidic » Fri May 26, 2017 7:30 am

Two different au mewbies

I've has these two designs for a little while, tbh
btw,
what's going on is basically what happened today, a lot of times
i wear this stupid winters duffle coat all through summer, plus a jumper over my shirt.
it annoys everyone
i'm awful
Honestly i only wear it because the coat has pockets and looks cool. It's also a security thing, sorta.

the right is called wibe (pronounced We-be),
name meaning 'War', she has a tendency to pick (often verbal) fights. Sassy, argumentative, annoying. Gets very touched by others, it's really easy to get to her heart. Kinda social, but not really friendly. Can become hostile in split seconds. Don't annoy her, she has real strength.
Most mewbie are more cat-like, but this one's more wolf-human than cat-human. huh.

the left is called Ibie (pronounced I-be),
she's a lot more similar to mewbie than wibe, but still different
Ibie's creative, she uses it as a way to calm and reveal stress (me in a nutshell, lol). Acts tough but isnt actually that strong physically,
unless she's put in real danger, then a weird instinct kicks in and she becomes really strong. Lazy, grumpy, prefers nature to indoors (but spends more time indoors drawing), tough. Deep emotions but lacks skill to show them, can't empathise or feel much, if any guilt.

* 'Mewbie' aren't a species, she's actually a character shared with a friend. These are two versions in an au.
Raptocidic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me