Rivai - a Grumpy nerd production.2 by Elfie

Based on Click to view
Artist Elfie [gallery]
Time spent 9 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
9 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rivai - a Grumpy nerd production.2

Postby Elfie » Thu May 25, 2017 12:01 am

Your babu ravioli has evolved into a SUPER MECHA GURU SENPAI MASTER, POWER LEVEL OVER 9,000* tropical fish ravioli. ­

He’s now a detached teen who has no time for hormones and normal teenage wants – yet still succumbs to them much to his dismay. He’s not as edgy as he looks, but plenty smug, smooth and snarky. With shades: XxX

His intellect has evolved along with his gangly 14 year old body, and he displays a higher mentality to those of his peers. Despite his fathers suggestions he prefers to stay at an ordinary highschool, and just like Strider, normally sits at the back of class, doing his own thing to his teachers frustration. During the day, he’s the A+ student you don’t mess with, during the night, he’s a black demon who likes to spy upon rooftops with his laptop and police radio scanner. He’s a free spirit with no need for sleep.
    Although he’s unaware that his fathers have slipped a tracking chip into said police scanner. He also never stops getting into strifes with his sister Kylo, oftening battling it out with toy lightsabres <3

He's open to RPs and headcannons of all varities, I do warn though, he does come with a mature tag for language.

_ __ ___ __________________________________ ___ __ _

*disclaimer, Rivai would like to point out his power level is over 8,000. He is not the product of incorrect dubs; he is the proper meme lord.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.

┗━ ---------------------------- ━┛
----------------------
JBDs Kalons
Kias Para's

----------------------
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Elfie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby monochrome. » Thu May 25, 2017 12:38 am

*bows to the proper meme lord*
    Gosh Elfie, this kiddo grew up and is absolutely gorgeous! He's looking great, as always. ^u^
    And dang, if Harper has her fun bickering with Strider I wonder how she'd feel about his son, pfft.
monochrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rivai - a Grumpy nerd production.2

Postby peter quill » Fri May 26, 2017 4:56 am

Kylo: Well would you look at that, the cringy meme bean in town growing up. Even with that small man ponytail in the back-- what a stud. [slow claps]
    Sollux: [lowkey tearing up because his children are growing up]

Rivai looks absolutely fantastic with his growth !! The edits are super great too. You did amazing with his aging. <33
peter quill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re:

Postby Elfie » Fri May 26, 2017 2:08 pm

monochrome. wrote:
    *bows to the proper meme lord*
    Gosh Elfie, this kiddo grew up and is absolutely gorgeous! He's looking great, as always. ^u^
    And dang, if Harper has her fun bickering with Strider I wonder how she'd feel about his son, pfft.

Thank you! Those markings were deceptively difficult but I'm semi-pleased with the result <3
    Oh, oh my, Harper and Rivai would either gang up, or burn the world down, hehehe he.

gabriel reyes wrote:
    Kylo: Well would you look at that, the cringy meme bean in town growing up. Even with that small man ponytail in the back-- what a stud. [slow claps]
    Sollux: [lowkey tearing up because his children are growing up]

Rivai looks absolutely fantastic with his growth !! The edits are super great too. You did amazing with his aging. <33

Rivai: *looks over the top of his shades* Do I hear a note of jealousy in your voice? Why? Are you afraid you're going to have to let me walk through doors first? Bueaty before beast dear sister.
    Strider:*clings to Sollux in the background* I'm an old man now.

Eee, thank you bro!

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
┏━ ---------------------------- ━┓
>>---->
Are you kitten me?

Hiya guys, I go by Elfie around these
parts, and pretty much anywhere on
the web, I’m hugely fascinated by
geerkery, wallow in the feels of
obsession and all round have an
unhealthy love for JBDs.