Time spent 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Gaycko

by Gaycko

Quilo-X-Sampson Kits

Postby Gaycko » Wed May 24, 2017 3:23 am

Peachy Spring, A Dash of Autumn; (Top left) Thin edit, hair edit, tail edit, shine edit, tooth edit, back mane
Summertime Heatwave; (Bottom left) Tail edit, Shine edit, hair edit, Backmane
Winds of Winter Wonderland; (Bottom right) Shine edit, Longer fur edit, Backmane, Thin edit
-

These are the three newest additions to my family and I already have a few ideas for them and about their family, though I'm not sure on names for any of them (summertime heatwave might actually be a fully fledged character I've been planning out, named Azrael)

These kids are in character, but Quilo has no knowledge of himself having kids, while Sampson gave the kits up for adoption at a very early age, knowing he wasn't going to be able to provide for his children.

Would love some name ideas for these guys.
-

Debating between Arthur or Azrael for the bottom left kid. Arthur would be a young man that for as long as he can remember suffers from SM(selective mute). He's not a very trusting kid, skiddish a bit (loud noises scare him really bad). There's a few people he does choose to talk to, but easily can stop talking if he gets unconformable or is yelled at. Generally he's very shy, sticks to the back of crowds/groups, sits in the back always. He lets a few people call him Arty instead of Arthur. Out of his siblings, he's the only one that maintains a decent weight.

On the other hand if we go with the summertime heatwave kid being Azrael it would change the family story + his brothers. Quilo Whittaker would be a demon while Sampson Peterson would be human, who was left by Quilo to take care of three half human/half demon children. He named the fiery red head after the archangel of death/retribution in hopes he could forget he ever loved a demon. Azrael grew up knowing little to nothing about his other father, the youngest of the three of them, he eventually would grow away from home, often having many internal battles as he was split down the middle, feeling many traits such as greed, lust, and other various seven deadly sin traits, while never sure if what he wanted was a human quality or demon. Azrael became very detached from himself, dealing his identity issues and going out of his way to find a place he could live with someone he'd be able to help. Azrael is a very willing to comply guy, no deed too low for him to be willing to do for the right price, rather quiet, but worries a lot about being left once he's not good enough for anything.
-

Might call the top left kid Eden and the bottom right would Zeke, Eden is a rough exterior guy that deep down loves to spoil those he loves, wants someone to dote on. Has no desire for a family, just someone he can rely on, provide for. Eden is a big softy, loves to cuddle, loves the warmth.
Last edited by Gaycko on Wed May 24, 2017 6:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Quilo-X-Sampson Kits

Postby CHEET0H!L0RD » Wed May 24, 2017 4:00 am

bottom left - rochester
bottom right - winters