Based on Click to view
Artist cocoa [gallery]
Time spent 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 9
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Sen

Postby cocoa » Sat May 20, 2017 9:25 am

Bless cincil for this cutie

edit: the addition of glow was an original edit, but forgotten, so I added it w/ approval from furbywiki!
Image glowless ref ! Image glow!

If anyone wants to use this kit as a sibling for the other contest I'm totally open , will add info soon, if you sent me a PM I'll reply sometime tomorrow aswell!

Info!!

Name: Sen, meaning wood fairy

[MODERN AU]
History / likes / dislikes / hobbies:
- as a kid would go outside and pick flowers then mash them up in a cup and pretend he was making magical potions. he'd administer them to his stuffed animals to 'treat' sickness and/or give them power-ups in mock fights
- loves to sit around outside and sunbathe: his natural glow recharges in the sun. Sen also just likes to rest on pine needles or in the grass, so he typically always smells like plants and flowers and gets grass stains all down his front legs
- also loves to read fantasy/adventure books ! As he spends a lot of his days outsides, Sen takes out these books and reads them at night by the glow of his markings and tail.
--- but he reads only that kind of book; any other bores him and struggles to keep his attention, and his grades in English are pretty average
- has a tendency to pick random flowers and plop them into his family member's hair. expert flower-crown weaver. leads all flower-crown-circles in elementary.
- loves to steal people's cameras and take lots of photos. takes a lot of photos in general with his own camera
- is a worse runner than others because he has such short legs due to munchkinism. refuses to accept losing out in physical activity areas and uses it to his advantage in climbing or tree climbing, as w/ his limbs closer to his body, he can more carefully control them, and being smaller he can sit on weaker branches. good-natured about this, if a bit mischievous
--- tl;dr: munchkinism. bad acceleration but better handling
- is totally okay with extreme heat, and typically prefers to stay warm at all times. however, always bundles up when it gets cold and drinks lots of warm tea. loves to wear Lyra's knit sweaters.
--- no seriously Sen absolutely adores Lyra's knit items. up to when he left the house, he could always be found wearing at least 1 knit item. favorite is a scarf as it doesn't cover any of his glow, or arm-warmers
- tends to join Lyra's painting of the walls by sticking flowers on there that get stuck in the paint, which tend to die and fall off a day later. Sen hosts (sarcastic) memorials for these dead flowers.
- loves tea. favorite: matcha
- has picked up on Prosperine's obsession with garlic croutons, to a lesser extent. tends to put them in his salad
- general food likes: salad w/ any kind of dressing, nuts (almonds, cashews, peanuts; tends to carry around bags as snacks when out), baloney, blueberry pancakes, blueberries / blackberries / boysenberries / black currants, any kind of pie with afromental berries, any kind of rice except brown
- self pronounced vegetarian as of the age of 12 as he was mildly traumatized by prosperine's meat excess.. its is rumored that one can sometimes see Sen eating hotdogs, but only hotdogs
- dislikes: spicy food
- is a bit afraid of cats as they are bigger than him. tries to fight them off with yarn temptations, but it doesn't always work (as stereotypes don't always apply)
- when Sen got a bit older, started spending some time on video games in the evening. asked politely for the best Xbox from Proserpine, and began to play all the fantasy games and trait in alchemy

Personality:
- tends to be a bit shy, but doesn't stutter. Selects words carefully. generally doesn't talk too much
- often wears a tiny smile, especially when talking to people, which can sometimes make him look inadvertently suspicious/plotting, but he is really probably just happy or nervous
- has a stubborn / vindictive streak a mile long
- will take advantage of you, given the opportunity. but Sen will be nice about it
- spoiled and takes most things for granted
- in his 'work', he is very inconsistent and can either do well or do badly depending on the day
- easily affected by his environment and what people say about him - can get insecure/distressed or more secure/happy depending on it. often tends to hide these things
- not really lazy, does all work but not necessarily well.
- inflexible about schedules, what he wants to do, etc. gets irritated if you attempt to force him to do things differently
- probably fairly dependent on family & needs to focus on getting a more realistic future life goal, but doesn't know what to do
- typically exudes a friendly presence if he isn't stressed for whatever reason, and is easy to be around
- good listener, empathetic
- underplays any accomplishments
- observant, typically goes by the usual routes to do things
- polite and will apologize later if you had irritated them / he had gone nervous off on you
- will get angry/upset if you lie to him
- always honest

[FANTASY AU]
i will b making one for Sen, in Hasnetania! ... later tho, as his parents r in modern AU lol
cocoa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me