My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shh, I'm hiding from the bath!

Postby Zeblua » Sun May 21, 2017 6:13 am

I think it's adorable! The paint does seem to clash and confuse my eyes, maybe if you used flowers and paint that match so it looks like he/she is camouflaging with them and it looks like there is a main color scheme. For example, the purple paint looks great; it looks like it belongs in the picture. So your color scheme for this dress up may be purple and green with a dash of yellow. Also it could use more land underneath him/her to make it look more complete so there aren't so many empty spots. For example your "Spot the Hidden Bunny" looks complete because it has a general shape about it without random holes in it. Holes are sometimes ok, but when adding a scene or plants around a pet it looks better, in my opinion, to fill the holes. Especially the land or area that the pet is sitting on. But overall, it is adorable! Flowers, in my opinion, are always the way to go! ^^
And I love that you used a guinea pig, because odd pets force you to be more creative.
Keep in mind that this is only my opinion of it and others may have a completely different opinion of what makes a dress-up look great. I'm also not an expert on dress-ups. However, I am an aspiring artist and I believe a lot of concepts of art fit into dressing up pets, such as color theory and composition.
Feel free to take a look at my dress ups for inspiration!
NFT wrote:Image

ZEBLUA

|Latest Gallery Submission|

|Latest Dress Up Submissions|

|Click this link to join Xanje!|
List Zeblua as your referrer,
pm me on either site for a gift!
Zeblua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shh, I'm hiding from the bath!

Postby pink_fate » Sun May 21, 2017 6:15 am

Zeblua wrote:I think it's adorable! The paint does seem to clash and confuse my eyes, maybe if you used flowers and paint that match so it looks like he/she is camouflaging with them and it looks like there is a main color scheme. For example, the purple paint looks great; it looks like it belongs in the picture. So your color scheme for this dress up may be purple and green with a dash of yellow. Also it could use more land underneath him/her to make it look more complete so there aren't so many empty spots. For example your "Spot the Hidden Bunny" looks complete because it has a general shape about it without random holes in it. Holes are sometimes ok, but when adding a scene or plants around a pet it looks better, in my opinion, to fill the holes. Especially the land or area that the pet is sitting on. But overall, it is adorable! Flowers, in my opinion, are always the way to go! ^^
And I love that you used a guinea pig, because odd pets force you to be more creative.
Keep in mind that this is only my opinion of it and others may have a completely different opinion of what makes a dress-up look great. I'm also not an expert on dress-ups. However, I am an aspiring artist and I believe a lot of concepts of art fit into dressing up pets, such as color theory and composition.
Feel free to take a look at my dress ups for inspiration!

Thank you very much! I'll think on that :)
pink_fate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me