Are you PAWsitive you don't need a bath?

"Are you PAWsitive you don't need a bath?" by KitsuneGalaxy

Dressup entry

Re: Are you PAWsitive you don't need a bath?

Postby Love~Chan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:03 am

Heh, I got the pun X3
Heya! I'm Love~Chan, but peeps call me Love, Sugar, or Sugar Sweet! (Last two are from previous YT name. ^^")

Anywho, I have a C$ Store, feel free to check it out, it would be awesome if you did!!!!! I mean, ya don't have to, but it would be nice if ya did...

But, I've really got nothing to do, so, feel free to PM me, or friend me!!!!! I love making new friends!!!! ^^

I'm also available for drawing requests!!! I can do humans, dogs, and cats!!!

I am a very musical person!!! Some bands/ singers that I am into are: Linkin Park (Current Fave Song(s): One More Light), Owl City (Current Fave Song(s): Shine Your Way/ When Can I See You Again/ Fireflies), Coldplay (Current Fave Song(s): Viva La Vida/ Paradise), and Imagine Dragons (Current Fave Song(s): Demons/ Believer/ Radioactive)!!! I also play the piano by ear, meaning that, if I hear a wrong note in a song that I am playing for the first time, then, I can use my hearing to switch it to the right note, without using any kind of sheet or video!!! This is a trick of mine that even my FATHER is jealous of!!! (He legit envies me for it XDDDDDD)

Anywho, that's it for now. Cya peeps!!!

Love~Chan, out!!!!
Love~Chan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me