Time spent 1 hour, 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Songrem #46 - closed

Postby The Royal Mirage » Tue May 16, 2017 1:15 pm

-Oops, posted too late, gotta edit the number ^^'

Owned by Sock.

My first adopt as a GA, and I've got to say I'm so happy these guys are back up and running again <3 They seem like the outdoorsy type, so to win this cutie, tell me what their favourite kind of weather is and why. Ends May 19th, edits and up to one extra allowed.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Favourite Weather:[/b]

Common Edits: extra fluff, horn edit, tail tuft edit
Last edited by The Royal Mirage on Sat May 20, 2017 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deviantart, Flight Rising, Divided We Stand, WME Challenge
I'm not the babysitter...
I'm SPIDERMAN!
The Royal Mirage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Songrem #46

Postby strawbee » Tue May 16, 2017 1:29 pm

Username: strawbee // Name: shimeji
Favourite Weather: shimeji has only experienced one form of weather due to where she resides. she lives in a small desert where there is no rain, though, she believes that rain is beautiful and she longs to feel it against her fur one day.
gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MrBoodle » Tue May 16, 2017 1:43 pm

Username: MrBoodle
Name: Mudd
Favourite Weather: typhoons, a chilling reminder of the brute force of nature and what it can bring to man kind. Turning something man envies of purity into a mighty wall of water that'll flatten the land around it.
Last edited by MrBoodle on Thu May 18, 2017 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Art by Sixbane

Deviantart | Instagram | ToyHouse | Fiancée
“The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don't wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.”

Fwends
Piney | Lotte | Wolfy | Batty | Seb
Am #1 sixbane fan :3c
ImageImageImageImage
Art by MrBoodle(Myself)

MrBoodle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Tue May 16, 2017 1:54 pm

mark!!!!!!!!!111111
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby medicalpaws » Tue May 16, 2017 2:18 pm

Username: Sock.
    Name: Amaya, this means "night rain" in Japanese
    Favourite Weather: Amaya's favorite type of weather is the rain! This may seem quite od, considering many despise the rain. While it rains, no one usually goes outside, this gives Amaya the best chances to run around in puddles and be who he wants to be without feeling ashamed of his childish obsession. Not to mention how pleasant the rain smells! The crisp wet leaves always bring joy to this young grem's heart, to him it is the smell of life- and the life that it brings! Few animals come out during the wet season, he always finds joy in listening to their hidden melodies. As each droplet lands the rhythm of the sky begins to play it's tune. Nature's wet music is one of the best cures for boredom in Amaya's opinion. For these reasons, rainy weather is this grem's favorite type of climate.
Last edited by medicalpaws on Sat May 20, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
commissions MST/MDT
* working on social anxiety,
please be patient and kind

Proud memeber since 2012
Send me a trade
Hmu in the comments
Gimme a phat like

Have a good day

<-- not my art -->
credit to Eddy Atoms
medicalpaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnifical » Tue May 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Username: Atsushi;
Name: Patchi
Favourite Weather: Patchi usually likes to curl up in his small forest den and watch the rain fall. He enjoys the fresh smell the rain gives the air, and sometimes decides to burst into the clearing and try to catch the droplets in his mouth. Due to how much fur he has, he prefers cold temperatures instead of hot ones, as it usually makes him overly sweaty, uncomfortable, and usually gives him a fever, leading to him feeling unwell. The sound of rain soothes him, and helps him slowly drift off to sleep.

Last edited by bunnifical on Thu May 18, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━♡━━━━━━
“𝙒𝙤𝙬-𝙬𝙚𝙚!
𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙋𝙤𝙢-𝙋𝙤𝙢'𝙨
𝙛𝙖𝙫𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚, 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚𝙧!”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━
bunnifical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rubixilam » Wed May 17, 2017 5:15 am

user
name
favorite weather
small smooth boy
██ rubi │

AWOOOOGA
rubixilam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evils » Wed May 17, 2017 12:52 pm

Username: Evils
Name: Becky
Favourite Weather:
Although her fur may be thick and coarse, Becky loves the heat of summer! She enjoys sun bathing on the roof of her old Woodie, especially down by the beach near her cliff side home. Sweat and dirt is something that doesn't faze her, if anything, these are things that make warm weather so enjoyable; it makes her feel alive and full of heart pounding adrenaline and pure joy as she crashes wildly through thickets of dense forest, or the thunderous waves of the ocean.
"Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality." - Edgar Allan Poe
Evils

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uncommon » Wed May 17, 2017 2:30 pm

Username: uncommon
Name: Tiramoh ("autumn" in Tajik, goes by Tira)
Favourite Weather: Autumn. The unbearable beauty of autumn. Tira resides in the Redwood National Park, located in California, where the giant redwoods make it feel like autumn all year round. When he was young, his older brother (Songrem tba), told him stories of the wonderful redwood forest. He was born in the midst of autumn, but only truly became aware of his surroundings when Spring rolled around. Ever since his brother regaled him with epic tales of beauty and wildlife located in the redwood forest, among the 10 foot wide trees, he made his mission to go there someday.. and now, after he has grown, he has finally accomplished his dream. He spends his day frolicking among the crisp leaves of hundreds of colors of thousands of shades. A steady food supply is provided by the flow of touring humans, but he also often hunts for the thrill and enjoyment of it. For the most part, he releases his catches, as it isn't necessary to kill, but during the winter months when the park is nearly shut down, he provides for himself. He has never known a more beautiful and comforting type of weather. Not too hot, not too cold, plenty of shade, not to mention camouflage, and most of all, it's calm. So peaceful and quiet. He yearns to feel the breeze of the autumn wind. He cannot stand the heat, but doesn't mind the bitter feel of snow. Spring is his second favorite season, since his brother believes spring is the dominant time of year, but it does not come close to how he feels about autumn.

Extra:(and yes i know this isn't an actual section but i like over developing characters) His favorite color is orange and he loves robins.
uncommon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

songrem 46 ! ♥︎

Postby rosé gold » Wed May 17, 2017 2:34 pm

Username: polaroid.
Name: Taysee - dakota native-american for "firefly"
Favorite Weather: fall - jumping into huge leaf piles!

hello, call me erin.
    mood: tired and hungry
    i like the beach, taking
    walks, & pm me if you
    need someone to talk to!
    ▪ ▪ ▪
    [my kals - ♥︎ - charas]
rosé gold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery