Based on Click to view
Artist miskit [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sparok #5 - winner

Postby miskit » Tue May 16, 2017 1:10 am

Sparoks have wings attached to their heads, approximately where their ears should be
They can hear through their top ears, their bottom ears and tail are for stabilization.
Although Sparoks can't fly they can glide, because their bodies are too heavy for their wings to lift.
Some Sparoks only have one set of wings on their head, these guys can't glide at all.
The eyes of a Sparok may be different, depending on where they live.
Sparoks who live in dark caves have slitted eyes, those who live in the forest have clear eyes, and those who are domestic have circular white pupils.
Their tongues are usually the same color as the bottoms of their paw pads
Sparoks are approximately the size of Shiba Inus. Some are larger and some are smaller, but not by much, unless genetically defected.
This species tends to live in the trees or cliffs, making nests for their young, they do not lay eggs, however.
The Sparok is very protective of its land, and will dive off of high cliffs with competitors and glide upwards at the last second to win land, whoever dives up first loses.
If a baby is born with only one pair of head wings, they are likely to die if pushed out of a nest, due to the fact that they cannot glide, making them uncommon to see in the adult world.
Sparoks eat almost anything but mostly bugs, rats, and fruit

This one's based off of a bearded vulture!

In order to win them, tell me about an adventure they've had
You can do this in words, comics, or animation
Prettying up is allowed, but no extras
Code: Select all
Username:
Sparok name:
Sparok gender:
Adventure story:

Ends on the 1st
Last edited by miskit on Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sparok #5 - up for adoption!

Postby onionraptor » Thu May 18, 2017 6:07 am

Username: Mimi-Chan~
Sparok name: Scar
Sparok gender: Male
Adventure story: Scar lived on a volcano when he was young. He loved the heat and the horizon. But, one day, the volcano erupted, almost killing him. His home was destroyed, and he had nowhere to go, but inside an underwater cave. He swam into it, and slept on the cold, dry, hard stone.
Last edited by onionraptor on Sat Jun 03, 2017 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

━ THOUGHTS ━
┌─────────┐
#1 / #2 / #3 / #4 /

└────────┘
━ WASH AWAY ━

● ● ● ● ●
░░░░░░
━━━━

┌──────┐
text text text
text text text
text text text
text text text

└──────┘
━━━━

onionraptor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby robin★ » Sun May 21, 2017 4:52 am

Username: japendix
    Sparok name: Garnet
    Sparok gender: Female
    Adventure story: Garnet visited the Hawaiian volcano, Kilauea, the Ring of Fire, and many more hot places in the world.
robin★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby primcval » Mon May 22, 2017 5:25 am

Username; sassy,
    Sparok name; Ares
    Sparok gender; female
    Adventure story; res with trekking through the arctic because her normal habitat is inside an active volcano
primcval

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Mon May 22, 2017 10:52 am

Username:
souppupped
Sparok name:
batus
Sparok gender:
male
Adventure story:
res w/ the perfect place to nest on a mountain in Europe, as well as defending his new territory from competitors
SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snïfflës » Wed May 31, 2017 4:26 pm

Username: kukisisters2
Sparok name: Caspen
Adventure story:
Caspen had never been in a tree before. His mother had always told him how wonderful the wind felt on her fur as she glided from treetop to treetop, but he was never able to experience the feeling. When he was a young Sparok, Caspen's mother passed away. She was never able to teach him how to climb trees, let alone glide from them. Ever since his mother passed, Caspen felt a calling from the trees, but he was always too afraid to chase that calling. He worried that he would fall flat on his face instead of being a graceful glider like his mother. One day, however, the calling was particularly strong. He couldn't ignore it any more, and knew it would just get worse. So he headed out of his cave and went to the trees. He stared up at the branches looming over his head, and thought about how he could get up there. He saw one thin branch that was low enough on the tree, so he jumped to it. He was able to steady himself on it just before he heard a loud snap! and the branch under him gave way. As the branch broke, Caspen's instincts took over. He leapt to the closest branch and steadied himself. He was surprised that he was able to get this far, so he decided to keep trying. He leapt from branch to branch, steadily getting higher up the tree. Once he was about halfway, he decided he could glide from where he was. (He didn't want to fall from too high.) Caspen then looked out over the branch he was on to the next tree over. He crouched down low, and leapt. The wings on his head unfolded, and he glided. He got to the next tree and was so excited that he accomplished his goal, he leapt from tree to tree the entire day. He was happy to make his mother proud.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

☆★eхcelѕιor!★☆

╚»★«╝wнaтever ιт тaĸeѕ╚»★«╝

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snïfflës

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:16 pm

closed for judging!
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miskit » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:56 pm

kukisisters2 wrote:
Adventure story:
Caspen had never been in a tree before. His mother had always told him how wonderful the wind felt on her fur as she glided from treetop to treetop, but he was never able to experience the feeling. When he was a young Sparok, Caspen's mother passed away. She was never able to teach him how to climb trees, let alone glide from them. Ever since his mother passed, Caspen felt a calling from the trees, but he was always too afraid to chase that calling. He worried that he would fall flat on his face instead of being a graceful glider like his mother. One day, however, the calling was particularly strong. He couldn't ignore it any more, and knew it would just get worse. So he headed out of his cave and went to the trees. He stared up at the branches looming over his head, and thought about how he could get up there. He saw one thin branch that was low enough on the tree, so he jumped to it. He was able to steady himself on it just before he heard a loud snap! and the branch under him gave way. As the branch broke, Caspen's instincts took over. He leapt to the closest branch and steadied himself. He was surprised that he was able to get this far, so he decided to keep trying. He leapt from branch to branch, steadily getting higher up the tree. Once he was about halfway, he decided he could glide from where he was. (He didn't want to fall from too high.) Caspen then looked out over the branch he was on to the next tree over. He crouched down low, and leapt. The wings on his head unfolded, and he glided. He got to the next tree and was so excited that he accomplished his goal, he leapt from tree to tree the entire day. He was happy to make his mother proud.

Congrats you win!
Take good care of Caspen, he's all yours!

thank you everyone else for entering/marking! There are a lot more sparoks to win
miskit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Snïfflës » Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:09 pm

miskit wrote:
kukisisters2 wrote:
Adventure story:

Congrats you win!
Take good care of Caspen, he's all yours!

thank you everyone else for entering/marking! There are a lot more sparoks to win

Thank you! :D

☆★eхcelѕιor!★☆

╚»★«╝wнaтever ιт тaĸeѕ╚»★«╝

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Snïfflës

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me