Time spent 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 1

Diego

Postby ℋoney » Mon May 15, 2017 4:23 am

Username:

(ωнιѕρєя)

ImageArt by j.laurens
Zozar Name:

Diego - The name Diego is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Diego is: Hispanic version of James: supplanter; he that replaces. Famous Bearer: famed Mexican artist Diego Rivera.

(Diego is also a popular Dominican name)

Male

Personality:

All of Diego's friends like to describe him is one sentence "That's chill dude" Or "Surfs up!" for those are the two catch phrases he uses the most.

Diego would describe himself as a a chilled back, relaxed, but outgoing surfer. Which is true. But most would add on that he is skilled, smart (even though he never wants to show that side) and fun guy.

favorite tropical island:

Dominica Republic

Why? He finds the surfing there so much more enjoyable than any other place. To him the waves are just right along with the temperature all year long. The beaches are also something to love there, he loves to just take walks on the beach lay in the sand and bask in the sun and warm weather.

Why does he find fun in?:

Surfing

As a young Zozar his father, Merlin, was the top surfer on the island. His father spent a lot of time out in the water... Not really out with his son until the day Diego asked to go out onto the water. Ever since his first wave he just loved the push up to stand on the board and the taste of the salty water splashing around him dripping out of his long hair. But his favorite part is just before you crash into the water..... That moment of relief knowing you rode the wave until it ended, landing back into the water that brought the wave.

Board:

(I know its not a really good photo.. I'm new to the whole 'art' thing....)

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=3170833

Though Diego's board looks 'standered' and not as 'pimped' up as some would want their boards, he says to that "I got one special board, and that is not one i'd bring out on the waves unless my own fathers eyes were watching me as for the special board is his board. The board that got me my first waves." the board in the photos is his board... his board it isn't his first one, as any surfer knows boards can break and many of his boards do break.

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Diego

Postby ℋoney » Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:25 pm

━━("hope” is the thing with feathers)━(That perches in the soul)

honey // she her // friendly // aries
hello! I'm back <3 or at least trying to be
hmu if your interested or looking to rp <3
thsaleartshop ● ℋoney#0554 ●

━━(And sings the tune without the words)━(And never stops - at all)
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me