M is for music box // RPW #1214 by River Song

Based on Click to view
Artist River Song [gallery]
Time spent 19 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

M is for music box // RPW #1214

Postby River Song » Sat May 13, 2017 1:11 pm

Listened to this while designing this wolf! I need you to find me a music box version of a song, or just a pretty music box song! I also need a name and gender, and as always prettying up and extras are allowed if not encouraged!

Feel free to suggest for the unfilled letters

N is for no one
O is for
P is for
Q is for

R is for Rabid
S is for Slice
T is for Tattoos
U is for
V is for Voodoo
W is for
X is for Xeriscape
Y is for
Z is for Zoom
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: M is for music box // RPW #1214

Postby Dissimulodeerling. » Sat May 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Username: Dissimulodeerling
Name: Arber
Music box song: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SzJ0G-ffwno

Wipwip
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Art (C) left- Ruki Ki, .Forever. Right- Lineart by wolphee, colored in by Ravendarus. And Kinke by Cali. (I don't remember your CS Name Sweetie)

My Things.
Shovel-claw Burrowers.
My art shop.(Open)
[url]My Characters.[/url]

ImageImage
Dissimulodeerling.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Apollosaurus » Sun May 14, 2017 4:45 am

Username - ~Apollo~
    Name - Ricky
    Gender - Male
    Song - xXx

gonna add some extra stuff maybe ??
i'm no longer active here
if you really need to contact me please message me on da (@frank-poole) or toyhouse (@apollosaurus)
Apollosaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NE0N-UMBR30N » Tue May 30, 2017 10:42 am

res

-surfer dude
-best friends with wave
-also likes to write motivational things to people who are super down about themselves
-crazy cat dude
-has 4 cats
-hates anything caramel unless it's the hard shell stuff you put on ice cream
icon base by jako-ry on DA and sig art by booplet on TH

N30N - it/he/they
previous username was sylvender

nerd - kalons - UMAs
mods, victorbirdeh and i may sometimes trade
unfairly with each other :0! please don't ban us!

NE0N-UMBR30N

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:04 pm

Name:
Tortuga
(He was named after the song from Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean, Tortuga)

Music Box Song:
Davy Jones (Music Box Only Version)

Other Various Bits of Information
  • Gender Identity - Transexpression (Androgynous in Style/Dress); DMAB
  • Romantic Orientation - Demi-heteroromantic Recipromantic
  • Sexual Orientation - Demi-heterosexual
  • Favorite Color - Tan
  • Favorite Food - Bananas
  • Favorite Animal - King Cheetah
  • Favorite Time of Day - Dusk
  • Favorite Genre of Music - Classical

Q&A:
(Taken and modified from here.)
March
1. What games did your character play as a child?
Tortuga loved to play hopscotch and jump-rope - his favorite was double-dutch.

2. What does your character do for recreation?
He loves to read and calm himself by listening to violin music.

3. It's the first day of truly good weather that your character has seen this year. What does he do?
Tortuga loves to go outside and fly kites, when he has time. If he had nothing else to do, he'd probably be outside in the sunshine, flying a kite.

9. What sort of diet does your character eat? Is he a vegetarian? Does he like meat? Does he prefer
fresh foods, restaurant meals, or instant meals?
Tortuga mainly eats fish. He loves shellfish, particularly. He's not really into instant meals, but if he doesn't have enough money, then he'll buy instant or fast food, but he prefers fresh fish or restaurant-made meals over instant or fast food.

13. What was your character's last nightmare?
He dreamed he was in a house that was burning. He awoke in a frightened state, but was rather happy when he found his house was not burning down.

14. What was your character's last pleasant dream?
He dreamed he got to save a princess from a fire-breathing dragon.

15. When your character daydreams, what does he dream about?
He dreams about castles, dragons, and general fantasy stuff.

17. Does your character typically remember his dreams?
Generally speaking, yeah, Tortuga does remember most of his dreams...but he does keep a dream journal, which helps with things.

18. Does your character typically dream in color, or in black and white?
Tortuga dreams in black and white.

20. Your character gets up one morning in the usual fashion, but the sun never rises. What does he do?
He'd buy candles, matches, and flashlights, to be certain that he'd have light somehow.

21. What is the first thing your character does when he gets up in the morning?
Tortuga gets up in the morning and drinks a glass of kale and seaweed juice.

22. What is the last thing your character does before going to bed at night?
He brushes his teeth.

23. Whom does your character most love in all the world?
Excluding his family members, he loves his girlfriend, Christina Laurelin Abilene. (She is an adult - she just hasn't been grown yet.)

25. What scars, birthmarks, tattoos, or other identifying marks does your character have? What stories lie
behind them, if any?
Tortuga has two birthmarks on his shoulders. He also has one tattoo on his back of a turtle. He got the tattoo because of his name, and in honor of his parents.

28. Who is your character's worst enemy?
Kyoya is his worst enemy...second only to Mephistopheles.

29. Who is your character's best friend?
Tortuga's best friend is Chaova.

30. What one individual does your character most wish he didn't have to put up with, but feels he has to?
Ballari, Christina's mother.

31. If your character developed a handicap or debilitating illness, how would he handle it?
He'd be okay with it...but if it was something like blindness or deafness, it would take him awhile to adjust. He'd mostly be concerned about how his girlfriend and her family would handle it.

May
1. What is your character's secret dream? What one goal, ambition or desire does he keep hidden from
others, and why? What would he do to achieve it?
Tortuga wants to fly. He has always wanted to fly...but without wings, he'd have to make his own. He doesn't want others to know, because he feels that others would think it was stupid.

•Write a list of your character's top five lifetime achievement goals.
1. Fly
2. Rise in Rank Aboard His Current Ship of Employment
3. Marry Christina
4. Have a Family
5. Own a Ship

•Starting at age 15, write down one major goal for each five years of your character's life until his
current age.
15 - Learn how to kick-box
20 - Marathon the entire Star Wars film franchise in one day
25 - Play Undertale and finish the entire game in less than four hours
27 - Propose to Christina

2. What is your character's worst fear? How far would he go to avoid it?
Tortuga hates gambling. He doesn't just hate it - he has an irrational fear about it. Whenever the members of the crew gamble, he'll literally leave his post and go to a different deck entirely. If he's stationed on the top deck, he'll voluntarily go into the depths and darkness of the lower levels and just stay there for a few hours before he has to traipse up to bed. He'll go out of his way to get out of playing most card games because he's always worried they will delve into gambling or betting with money, which he refuses to do.

4. If your character could achieve any one position of authority, what would he choose and why?
Tortuga would love to Captain a ship, as it's always been a dream of his.

6. If your character knew he would die tomorrow, what would he do today?
He'd probably propose to Christina, as if he were to die tomorrow, she couldn't say anything but yes...right? He'd also do all the stuff he'd always been too afraid to do - he'd go bungee jumping and swim with jellyfish.

8. Does your character tend to focus his efforts on one project at a time, or does he spread his efforts
across a variety of projects?
Tortuga prefers to put his efforts towards one project at a time. He doesn't like to split his energy between an assortment of projects.

9. Does your character like to cook? If so, what does he like to cook and how good is he at it?
He likes to cook. His preferred style is Italian. He's not the best at it, but he is slowly getting better the more he does it.

11. If your character needed a security clearance for a job he wanted, would he be able to get one?
He'd easily be able to get one, sure. Tortuga hasn't really gotten in trouble with the law.

12. There's someone who hates your character, but your character doesn't realize it. Who is this person
and why does s/he hate your character so much?
Mortimer doesn't like Tortuga at all. He wishes he had everything that Tortuga does - from his self-confidence to his pretty girlfriend, Mortimer wants the life that Tortuga's been blest to have.

•How would your character find out?
Tortuga probably wouldn't ever find out, as Mortimer is pretty quiet about everything...but if Mortimer somehow mistakenly slipped up, Tortuga would probably hear about it from the blabbing Kyoya, as she's around Mortimer 99% of the time.

•What would he do about it?
He probably wouldn't do anything about it unless Mortimer tried to do something stupid, in which case, he'd deflect the situation as painlessly as possible.

13. Someone is secretly in love with your character. Who is it and how does your character feel about
her/him?
Rune has a crush on Tortuga. Tortuga has no idea, so he doesn't have an opinion regarding her.

14. Is your character at all spiritual or religious? If so, what religion or spiritual path does he follow?
How devout is he?
Yes - he's Christian...but he's not the most spiritual or devout one you'll find. He doesn't attend any church, and rarely reads his Bible. He also won't talk about it unless someone else brings it up, or his girlfriend wants to talk to him about it.

15. What hurt will your character never forgive? How old (and how minor or major) is this hurt? How
much does it affect his life?
Tortuga will never forget how Mephistopheles treated him and his girlfriend when they all first met about ten years ago. It doesn't affect his life too much, thankfully, but if Meph is anywhere near them, then he refuses to get near her.

16. One of your character's parents said something to him that he'll never forget. What are the words that
will always echo in his ears?
Tortuga's father once told him, "You'll never amount to anything until you own whatever dream is stuck in your head all day."

17. What is your character's favorite color to wear? Is it the same as or different than his favorite color?
Tortuga's favorite color is blue, but he doesn't wear it very often. Instead, he prefers to wears yellows, browns, whites, metallics, and blacks.

19. What does a typical grocery list look like for your character?
Meat - Shrimp, Lobster, Crab, Salmon, Tuna, Filet O' Fish
Starch - Rice Pilaf, Linguini, Farfalle, Angelhair (last three are pasta types)
Sauces - Marinara and Alfredo
Other - Razors, Shampoo, Toothpaste, Deodorant, Toilet Paper

24. From the point of view of someone close to your character, what is his worst flaw?
Christina would say that Tortuga's worst flaw is his unwillingness to look past major mistakes. She's forgiven Mephistopheles for what she did to her all those years ago, but Tortuga refuses to give up his grudge.

25. A stray cat shows up on your character's doorstep several days in a row and appears to have
no home. What does he do?
Seeing as Tortuga lives aboard a ship, I think that he'd welcome the cat on board as a mouser, valuable to the crew as a source of stress-relief and food (whatever rats and mice the cat didn't eat would gladly be eaten by the crew).

26. From the point of view of someone close to your character, what is his greatest strength?
Christina would say that Tortuga's greatest strength is his ability to always fight for what he believes is right. He won't just let someone drown because he's busy with some order from the Captain - he'll willingly abandon his post and leap into the ocean to save whomever it is that needs help, even if it's against his Captain's orders.

27. Your character arrives home to find his door unlocked and slightly ajar, and he's sure he locked it
on his way out. What does he do?
He would carefully search his quarters and make sure that nothing was misplaced or stolen. If something had been, he'd install new locks and make sure only he and his girlfriend had a copy of the keys. He'd also search the ship for whatever intruder did this to him, hopefully to get his stuff back into his own possession.

29. If someone told your character that he had a mental illness, how would he react?
He'd probably scoff and ignore them - how are they to know what really goes on in his head?

•What if a close friend suggested it?
He'd probably listen a little closer if a friend suggested it, as he'd be more willing to accept it if it was told to him by someone he trusted.

•What if a professional made an official diagnosis?
Tortuga would probably listen carefully, do some thinking himself, and then make a decision...though his decision would probably line up with whatever the professional said.

•What if a close friend or relative of his was given the diagnosis instead?
He would be distraught at first, but would then strive to do everything in his power to make that friend or relative have an easy life from them onward, at least in regards to how the friend or relative was treated by him.

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby River Song » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:54 am

Congrats Bookie! As an avid pirate fan (who just happened to be watching Pirates of the Caribbean last night) I think I can say that Tortuga is well deservedly yours.

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby booklover789 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:24 pm

River Song wrote:Congrats Bookie! As an avid pirate fan (who just happened to be watching Pirates of the Caribbean last night) I think I can say that Tortuga is well deservedly yours.

Ah, thank you so very much! :D I love POTC as well - thanks a ton for Tortuga!
I’m dealing with extensive medical issues and some medical testing to try to figure out said issues. If I am scarce on here, that's why.

♪♫ Try to lock me in this cage. I won't just lay me down and die. I will take these broken wings, and watch me burn across the sky! ♫♪

Please send me a PM if you add me in PokemonGo!

Arovague Greyaromantic Androromantic
Requisexual Greysexual Demi-Androsexual Acespike Aceflux
Non-binary Agenderflux Fluidflux Versandrogyne

ImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image Image Image

booklover789

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups