Cheveyo Shawnita

Postby Mooncake. » Fri May 12, 2017 3:25 am

Mooncake.

Cheveyo Shawnita
Meanings -
Cheveyo - spirt warrior
Shawnita - blue diamond

She~her~hers

She hates to love it...but loves to hate it...
Cheveyo is a rather interesting but lovely soul. Whenever she is given a chance to decide between something she can never be decided. When you ask her a few simple questions she always looks at it from both ways. Cheveyo is rather shy when it comes to asking her for opinions. When she is asked for her opinion she simply out of habit hesitates and looks down at her front paws. Then she looks up and most of the time she says she doesn't know or she will tell them later.
When she was asked if she likes paint, she looked down looked up and said, "Sit down dear. You might be here awhile."

The babusagi looked down and at her back and tail. "Lets see, the way I feel about this paint... well... I have mixed feelings about it." she smiled. "I think its lovely, wonderful, and cute. But its was drippped on me, which meant it was paint for/from another babusagi. Its not my paint, its another babusagi's. Maybe they needed the paint. Maybe now since I have their paint they don't look as good." she sighed and kept talking. "But I'm just lucky that I ended up with it since it makes me look better. It adds some spice to my outfit." She looked at her outfit and at the paint once again. "But if you really think about it, it matches my outfit. So maybe it was meant to be." she sat there thinking for a few seconds. "I've decided!! I hate to love it...but love to hate it...!!"
╔═══════════════════════╗

She/her ✖ Aquarius ✖ Characters (X)-(X)
My Komos - My Art Shop
Hello, I'm Mooncake. I'm a lover of animals and a
mom of five goats. I'm not too active on the weekends. Always open for any pms!
My dork

╚═══════════════════════╝

╔═══════════════════════╗

╚═══════════════════════╝
Mooncake.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me