Based on Click to view
Artist Silk. [gallery]
Time spent 41 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kita adopt #9

Postby Silk. » Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am

2nd adopt!
To win this small bab, tell me who their pet is!(Describe them the best you can)
Prettying up and extras are aloud -v-
Ends; May 6th/6 forums are posted (Don't worry, if I close it while your forum is not done I will wait for it to be completed)
Code: Select all
[b]Username =[/b]
[b]Name =[/b]
[b]Gender =[/b]
[b]Their pet =[/b]
[b]Extra(1-2 aloud) =[/b]
Last edited by Silk. on Tue May 02, 2017 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
𝐒 𝐢 𝐥 𝐤.

pisces. she/her. artist. crazy rabbit lady

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kita adopt #9

Postby TrashFan » Tue May 02, 2017 10:50 am

Username = TrashFan
Name = Zakerie (Goes by Zack)
Gender = Male
Their pet =

(His design is so "Technology")

Zack was never allowed Pets when he was younger so he built his own pets.

Zacks first pet was a robot dog, "BarkBot 1.0" the first version of Zack's robot dog's, It was not the most realistic neither was it that advanced. Zack began working on new upgrades for BarkBot up until the accident... Zack got angry when he found out he got the wrong parts and threw BarkBot against the wall, where it broke.

Zack was happy to see that the broken BarkBot had the right parts for his newest project, he was a bit sad about BarkBot but he needed the parts to get it done. After many days he finally created CHIrP, a robot bird. CHIrP was more advanced and smarter than BarkBot and was able to do stuff by Free will without any Programs. Zack was so happy when he completed CHIrP, it took him months to complete it but it was finally done, however Zack lost CHIrP and eventually found it broken on a Kita racing track, CHIrP must have reacted to a frequency when Zack was going to the tech store and went to the tracks when one of the fast flyers crashed into CHIrP
who was kind of delicate and fragile. A week after that Zack had to savage its part's along with the rest of BarkBot's parts to make anymore robots as Zack was becoming Broke, He felt like it was his fault but at the same time he didnt.

Zack later at school built a robot fish as a project, he was proud of it but it wasnt at all like his previous projects,
Zack then brought the robot fish home as he had an idea.

Another break.
(Also Most images dont actually resemble Zacks creations but similar. Most images will be fillers for a drawing, if that's allowed)

Extra(1-2 aloud) =
Last edited by TrashFan on Tue May 02, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TrashFan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silk. » Tue May 02, 2017 12:19 pm

Completed, Feel free to post a forum!

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
𝐒 𝐢 𝐥 𝐤.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .sharky » Tue May 02, 2017 2:31 pm

Username = Sharky
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Name = Chase
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Gender = Male
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Their pet = Pygmy chameleon
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Extra(1-2 aloud) = Chase adores the smol creatures, they are only 3 inches long which is what makes them so captivating. From their minuscule feet, to their short tail this is by far the cutest pet to own. Others may love their cat or dog or any other pet but Chase wouldnt give his chameleon for the world.
He received the pygmy chameleon on his birthday, he had been desiring to own one for as long as he could remember and finally, he had one! He named him, Digit and they have been inseparable ever since.

i quit :)
☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

.sharky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silk. » Thu May 04, 2017 8:50 am

3 days left abump

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
𝐒 𝐢 𝐥 𝐤.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StormSerpent » Thu May 04, 2017 9:30 am

Username = lilacwolf35
Name = stellar
Gender = female
Their pet = Image
Extra(1-2 aloud) = she found her bunny abandoned in a box. She took it home and tried desperately to find its owner. But after days of hard searching she found no one. It had been abandoned she soon decided to give it away to someone who wanted it. But when she was just about to she found she couldn't she had grown too attached to it. later that day she went off in search of pet supplies she had been keeping in in the box and feeding it grass. she she came back she looking in the box and the bunny was gone. She panicked dropping her stuff she looked around how had it gotten out she had no idea. Stellar wasn't able to find how it had escaped but it was growing dark she had to find it soon. She set off towards the meadow she sighed in relief as she saw two black ear poking out of the grass. Then she saw the long swishing tail of a cat then the tail went out of view. She gasped in horror as the grass parted in a direct line for the rabbit. Feet pounding the ground she rushed for it the ears tensed more alert now. Stellar lunged as the cat pounced the rabbit fled and they crashed into each other. she shooed the cat away from her friend and carried it home. She name the rabbit Oreo and brought Oreo everywhere with her.
awkward, autistic, adhd, anxiety, aroace, agender, artist, alliteration

any pronouns
my toyhouse is stormserpent, you can credit me here or there
StormSerpent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silk. » Sun May 07, 2017 1:18 pm

lilacwolf35 wrote:Username = lilacwolf35
Name = stellar
Gender = female
Their pet = Image
Extra(1-2 aloud) = she found her bunny abandoned in a box. She took it home and tried desperately to find its owner. But after days of hard searching she found no one. It had been abandoned she soon decided to give it away to someone who wanted it. But when she was just about to she found she couldn't she had grown too attached to it. later that day she went off in search of pet supplies she had been keeping in in the box and feeding it grass. she she came back she looking in the box and the bunny was gone. She panicked dropping her stuff she looked around how had it gotten out she had no idea. Stellar wasn't able to find how it had escaped but it was growing dark she had to find it soon. She set off towards the meadow she sighed in relief as she saw two black ear poking out of the grass. Then she saw the long swishing tail of a cat then the tail went out of view. She gasped in horror as the grass parted in a direct line for the rabbit. Feet pounding the ground she rushed for it the ears tensed more alert now. Stellar lunged as the cat pounced the rabbit fled and they crashed into each other. she shooed the cat away from her friend and carried it home. She name the rabbit Oreo and brought Oreo everywhere with her.

Winner is lilacwolf35! Others had a very cool concept as well, and I will be making a new kita soon, so better luck next time everyone!

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
𝐒 𝐢 𝐥 𝐤.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me