Artist happysparrow [gallery]
Time spent 17 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lovage

Vanessa ♡

Postby happysparrow » Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Aw man, I was in love with this girl when she was first posted on the FC! I'm just so excited, she's such a dream!! ♡

"𝔹𝕖𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕞𝕒𝕟, 𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 -
ℕ𝕠 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕟 𝕒 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕖"

Vanessa ⚫ Female ⚫ A Little WickedMilk and Cookies (Language Warning) ⚫ all art by me

Vanessa, or V as her enemies whisper, knows exactly what she wants and exactly how she'll get it. There is nothing that stops this girl from getting the power she wants - no, deserves. Vanessa will stop at nothing to get the crown, no matter who she needs to climb over in order to reach it. Her loyalties lie wherever they will be most helpful, and her manipulative and cruel behavior keeps her from making many friends and acquaintances. She knows only followers and enemies.

Under her rough exterior, however, lies a frightened girl who reacted to fear in the only way she knew how - dominating not only her fears, but everything. She grew up afraid and lonely, but now she will live as powerful and brave. Her courage is unwavering, and although in the wrong place, is still rather admirable. Is there one who can win her heart and calm her stormy rage?

Perhaps...

Enter Bailey. The time travelling Kalon knows nought of foresight and consequence, and thinks only of himself. What he wants he gets, although he is much more calm and peaceful than Vanessa. When their paths cross, both seem to change. Bailey starts thinking of another, and the icy Queen's cold heart begins to slowly melt.

Is this the beginning of only a strong alliance? A rivalry? Or love? Perhaps even both! Only time - even time outside of what our time traveler knows - can tell us.

Vanessa's kingdom is one of the smallest in the land, yet one of the most feared. It sits alongside the ocean, and the kingdom specializes in fishing. Because of this, they have a good upper hand when it comes to marketing, as they are the source of nearly 3/4 of the seafood that the land eats.

More Images: x x

"ℍ𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕕, 𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕕 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 -
𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕"
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Art 0: