Based on Click to view
Artist bite sized kuiper [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 30 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ereken

Postby bite sized kuiper » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:43 am

ereken, my beast tamer and merchant,,,
i love him so much oml tysm evy and ege for gifting me this myo and designing him for me
ive been planning this kiddo for so long and hes finally here,,, i cRI
wip on his info tho oops

a traveling merchant, ereken is a feral beast tamer that wanders the land in search of more strange creatures for his field documentation. with a dark past, the mysterious kalon travels from village to village, town to town to sell his findings. ranging from phoenix claws to lucky jackalope feet: ereken passively harvests these items, meaning he befriends and gains the creatures trust and they willingly give it to him or he is allowed to take it. he has a soft heart for any and all animals and even children. as a child, his family raised him and his younger sister as savage beast hunters: their family business was to capture and harvest rare animals for materials, and even as a child he was hesitant to join in on the business. he was more concerned with the animals' and his little sister's well being. he spent most of his childhood cowering away as his parents farmed for the materials, and he studied the mysterious creatures he saw being brought in everyday closely. he hated what he was forced to do, so he was deemed the family coward. but he didnt care, he was more concerned with how his little sister was going to do in the field one day. on one faithful night, a large beast had broken into the land, and started to attack. that night, he lost his parents. that night, his little sister was captured by the large beast and whisked away. ereken never saw his family again. that night, the blue kalon didnt know what to do:
so he did what he did best, and he studied the world around him for any clues of his sister. packing his things, ereken started out and wandered the land to document the strange creatures around him, eventually becoming ereken, the passive beast tamer. she started off to the next village where he wandered into an ancient forest where he spent most of his childhood growing up with strange creatures and he studied them intensely. now, he wanders the land as a vagabond. a mysterious merchant. and a calm tamer. he has a soft voice and a warm beam that surrounds him. he yearns one day for a family, for children even! but for now,
it is too dangerous.
-
he later meets farien in the royal castle she is assigned to. she purchases ingredients from him and he is delighted to stay a few extra days at her request as she needs certain ingredients, and he even goes out of his way to go search for some very rare bits.
they later become good friends, and he even ventures back to her home after she is off duty later on in her teen/adult years bless them. theyre only good friends tho, so only platonic :0c he sees her as a little sister he must protect with his life bless.

hes an animal whisperer???? yes good.

personality:
soft spoken - fidgety - smooth   man - warm and welcoming - dances around tough topics too much - sugar coats things - calm and collected in most situations - mild panic attacks at large beasts - just a small that wants a family tbh - hes a good guy n would be a gud dad bless - very passive - doesnt like to argue - more of a drifter/dreamer
bite sized kuiper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me