Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

{UPDATE}Some Species by Nox_

Artist Nox_ [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

{UPDATE}Some Species

Postby Nox_ » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:33 pm

Update: I am SO sorry! I just now discovered alpha-lock layers. So I added that to it and made a lazy background, because I'm not very good at that yet. I think I may just call these sea dogs. They look closer to fish than any other thing I can notice.

Have at it!

I felt like messing around with species. I wanted to make a gooey animal first, then decided "goo is too common and easy, lets try water!" and it eventually ended up with the non-elemental sea slugs and puppers. Thought I would have some fun and let you guys come up with how you think it would be colored! I'm not going to use anyone's color schemes, of course. Although this is my line art and creature, I think whatever coloring ideas you lovely beans make belong to you. That being said, please don't steal this critter from me!
I know everyone likes chibis nowadays (and I like them,too!), but my art tends to drift away from that style. I think it not being chibi makes it look derpy for me, but whatevs. I'll get better at realistic drawing some day. I also kept the line art thin to fit with anyone's art style. ♥

Anyway, I'm not sure what to call it yet. Just...sea dogs maybe? I'll work on it. xD

Oh yes,also,I had kept the lines overlapping on purpose, in case anyone wants to have fun with making transparent parts. Enjoi
Last edited by Nox_ on Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nox_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Played with some hybrids

Postby Thunder lineart s » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:51 pm

YAy sSEea dogGGS
My birthday is June 20th!