Vinny by MelMellyMel

Based on Click to view
Artist MelMellyMel [gallery]
Time spent 58 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Vinny

Postby MelMellyMel » Mon Apr 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Meet Vinny, a laidback Australian tomboy that's obsessed with surfing. As a surfer, her relationship regarding sharks is one of love and hate. On one side, she finds them very amazing and has put in lots of time learning about them, but on the other, she finds them absolutely terrifying. She is a spunky youth that has a problem with conforming to social norms. She doesn't follow the traditional rules set in place, but then again, she doesn't go out of her way to do anything stupid or dangerous. She spends most of her time out on the beach either swimming, or, more commonly, surfing. Occasionally, her schoolwork gets pushed to the side in favor of going out to surf, and that's just how it is. Vinny strongly believes that life is too short to focus all your time and energy into something as minute in the grand scheme of things as school. She'd much rather spend any moment she can at the beach. Out on the waves, she feels liberated, like no one is judging her in those moments. At school she often gets chastised for not "acting like a girl", whatever that meant. True, Vinny doesn't behave as most girls do. She has more friends that are guys than friends that are girls, she doesn't care at all for fashion, and she's not actively chasing a romantic relationship. So what? The world would be pretty boring if everyone acted exactly the same.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist