si ref (please don't post) by quietlights

Based on Click to view
Artist quietlights [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 24 seconds
Drawing sessions 2
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

si ref (please don't post)

Postby quietlights » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:44 pm

Summary wrote:Silas is very flirty, confident and easygoing. He tends to make a lot of witty jokes and can also be a daredevil at times. He loves a good bet and doesn't mind taking risks. However, he won't rush into anything blindly and gives things like bets a lot of thought before he agrees. He's pretty intelligent and has a master's degree in toxicology. Silas also really likes parties and nightclubs. There's something about the atmosphere of a party that draws him in, something about the lights and drinks and people. These places also bring the perfect opportunity for flirting and dancing, both of which he greatly enjoys. Si also loves romance and everything about it. He cares a lot about anyone that he's interested in romantically and will do everything in his power to make them happy. He does have a sort of softer, more caring side that he only really shows to those he really cares about. He's pretty good at singing and dancing as well.

◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰
◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈
◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰◲◱◳◰

the basics wrote:full name: Silas Black
nickname: Si
birthday: November 8th

As far as romance, he's bi.

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
current personality & present day wrote:• Very confident and flirty
• Romance over responsiblities
• Jokes around a lot
• Witty & intelligent
• Daredevil
• Easygoing

◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻◅▻
college & pre-college wrote:• Always been pretty flirty and confident
• Cared a lot about school and getting a job
• Entered college at 17, almost 18
• School/responsibilities before romance
• Master's degree in toxicology
• He managed to get his master's degree in a total of around 5 years (4 for bachelor's, 1.5 for master's)
• Started getting really into the party scene
• Almost got kicked out of college while getting his master's degree due to too much partying and other things
• He was originally planning on getting a PhD, but then decided he'd rather do other things with his life

childhood wrote:Si's family moved every 1 to 3 years due to his father's work. He wasn't particularly close with either of his parents, and he's an only child.

Age 0 to 4: Born and lived in New Orleans
Age 4 to 5: Lived in Chicago
Age 5 to 6: Lived in Boston
Age 6 to 8: Lived in Rio de Janeiro
Age 8-9: Lived for a few months in Dubai
Age 9-11: Lived in Bristol
Age 11 to 14: Lived in LA
Age 14 to 17: Lived in Miami
17 to 22: College in NY

As a result of all this moving around, Si picked up several languages including Portuguese, Spanish and Arabic.

interests/hobbies wrote:Singing - wip
Dancing - He did ballet from ages 7 to 13, then started getting bullied for it so he switched to hip hop. In the present day, he loves to dance in nightclubs and has expanded his dance knowledge.

This section is a big wip still

likes wrote:✓ Parties
✓ Nightclubs
✓ Taking risks
✓ Money
✓ Gambling
✓ Brave people
✓ Winning
✓ Fall
✓ Pasteries
✓ Lasagna
✓ Late nights
✓ Stars
✓ Riddles
✓ The ocean
✓ Romance
✓ Soccer
✓ Dancing
✓ Singing

dislikes wrote: ✗ Snitches
✗ Humidity
✗ Bad hairstyles
✗ Pain
✗ Saddness & crying
✗ Losing
✗ Celebrities
✗ Fake people
✗ Violence

random facts wrote:
• He used to play soccer competitively (ages 5 to 16, different leagues in different places) and still enjoys a good game whenever the opportunity presents itself

time period & place of residence wrote:• New York City
• Present Day or 10-20 years in the future
• Currently gets money from toxicology tasks and occasional bodyguard jobs (for various famous people)
• Parties a ton in his free time

relationships wrote:none yet

theme song wrote:L D R U - To Be Free

◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈◈

info for me wrote:Edits:
• Standard Hair Edit
• Standard Shine Edit
• Common Tail Edit

Slots:
2/2

Previous Owners:
None

Designer:
naumachy

art:

sketch