Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

peppa

Postby trans » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:38 am

🍰🌸🍰
      name: peppa
      mate: croissant
      favourite food: 1 & 2

why: peppa has a huge sweet tooth; there's no such thing as a dessert that is "too sweet" in her mind, and she has yet to find a sweet she doesnt like. sweets are also a sort of comfort for her; if she's feeling bogged down or anxious, she'll usually binge on her favorite sweets, big heart-shaped macarons and pink cheesecake with rose tea, to help herself feel better. for this reason, she's rather pudgy compared to her peers, and coupled with how short she is she looks rather odd in a crowd, however she is not ashamed of herself in any way. quite the opposite really; she's quite proud of who she is and very much likes how she looks! peppa took after her mother in that respect; she had been a huge foodie and on the chubbier side, but never let it get her down. peppa also dabbles in baking, and is pretty confident in her abilities--she frequently bakes her favorite treats for her friends, and they're always the first to try all of her creations. peppa also loves to bake for her girlfriend, and delivers the treats to her herself; each bundle she makes is carefully put together in red wrapping and composed of both their favorites treats (and some rose tea packets), and tucked inside, at the very bottom, is a letter for the lucky lady! she also got this from her mother, who had a love for baking herself and often let peppa help make all sorts of treats from standard brownies and cookies to towering cakes and complex desserts. (and occasionally, peppa was allowed to test them, but that's a secret! ;3c)

they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me