Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

The Tranquil Cay - Posting Welcome by dolly

Based on Click to view
Artist dolly [gallery]
Time spent 28 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by dolly

The Tranquil Cay - Posting Welcome

Postby dolly » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:05 am

"Welcome to the Tranquil Cay", greets a young woman as you leave the boat you came on. You are tired from the long journey and she notices. She explains to you she is a guide and takes you to the local hotel where you can sign in. Once you are given your keys you rush up to your room to lay down. A few hours later you get a knock on your door and open it to be greeted with a basket. Inside the basket you find a map, 50 coins, and a pamphlet about the island and things to do while there.

Welcome!

The Tranquil Cay are three islands that are home to a few strange creatures (more info in the library) that you may have the chance to adopt. A list of the known species can be found in a brief list below or more in detail in the library. First things first though, you must create your adopt-sona [url]here[/url] more info will be provided there. Once you do that you will get to choose which island you would like to start on (you must wait 1 week before transfering islands) and from there you will be able to play games and start adopting.

Navigation::

Library - FanClub - [url]Suggestion Thread[/url] - [url]Nurseries[/url] - [url]Create an Adopt-Sona[/url] - Archives - [url]Artist Search[/url] - [url]Growths + Transfers[/url] - [url]Customs[/url] - [url]Kromt[/url] - [url]Fraqez[/url] - [url]Sajos[/url]
Last edited by dolly on Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:06 am

Rules/Guidelines

✖ The species here are closed species which means non-staff may not make any without a custom ticket.
    ✖ You may not transfer the design to another species/character without permission from a co-owner or owner.
    ✖ Editing the design in anyway is not aloud. Touch ups (line edits only), expression changes, and adding accessories are welcome.
    ✖ None of these adopts can be used as a fursona without permission from a co-owner or owner.
    ✖ Begging is never aloud. If you are seen begging you will be given a warning before a strike.

✓ You may only own 10 main adopts but there is no limit on other forms of gaining them (customs, nursery batches, re-adopts, etc.).
    ✓ Gifting and trading is aloud but must follow the rules for it. You may not trade an adopt until it has been owned for at least 2 weeks. You are free to gift them whenever. Once you gift/trade them you must send a PM to the current archivist or else it will not count as valid.
    ✓ You are free to roleplay as these adopts.
    ✓ You may change islands every other week.
    ✓ You are free to change expressions, add items, and add weight edits without approval.

Breeding

✖ No adopts may have insetous relationships
    ✖ No adopts can be in pedophilic relationships

✓ They can be any sexual or romantic orientation and have as many relationships as they want.
    ✓ Any two or three adopts may breed together, sex and gender identity does not matter for any and all of them.
    ✓ They may each breed two times unless an item is used on them and one of the co-owners/owners is notified of this
    ✓ Forms can be posted when an artist says a slot is open
    ✓ Artist are aloud a personal nursery batch after making 5 main adopts, 5 nursery batches, or 5 hm customs/transfers/growths. A mix of these are aloud. Rolls must be done by a co-owner or owner.
    ✓ There is a 2 week cooldown after obtaining an adopt before they may breed.
    ✓ A user must wait 1 week before breeding again and the adopts used must wait another week before breeding again.

✖ Harassing an artist to open a slot is not aloud and will result in a warning.
    ✖ You may not PM an artist to open slots.
    ✖ You may not PM an artist to obtain a slot.

Customs/MYOs

Customs are custom made adopts that anyone may make and keep if obtained. MYO stands for make your own and means you can make your own adopt of any species adoptable here. These can be obtained in a few different ways but the main ways are purchasing them, buying them from the shop, traded for, won in events, or won in games. Staff will gain customs as they work.

Upon hire: A custom with one rare and unlimited under traits and any uncommon or under species

Other customs will be given if enough work (making adopts, doing nursery batches, replying to questions, etc.) is done to earn one.

Another way to win a custom is through honorable mentions or HMs for short. These are given when a judge believes a form that didn't win deserves something. These can be exchanged for coins or turned into semi-customs. Anyone can make them but it must be on oekaki and approved by a staff member before it is official.

5 HMs - A common species with up to two common traits
    10 HMs - An uncommon or under species with one uncommon trait or two common
    15 HMs - An uncommon or under species with two uncommon traits or four common
    20 HMs - A rare species or under with one uncommon trait or two common
    25 HMs - A rare species or under with one rare trait and a common or another mix of traits with the same logic as previous HM customs

HM customs are only semi-customs but if you dislike how a certain part came out you are free to ask them to fix it up before gaining approval.

Strikes/Bans

None c:
Last edited by dolly on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:07 am

Staff

Owner::

DollyDo

Co-Owner::

Aeryn;

Artist ::

Moderator ::

Archivist ::

We are currently looking for staff members! To potentially become one fill out the provided form and send is via PM to an owner/co-owner.

Artist (to become a GA say somewhere you want to be a GA):

Code: Select all
Username:
Reason on wanting (optional):
Design examples (on and off oekaki are fine):
General schedule (times you can make adopts, days you're busy, how busy you are, etc.):
Anything else (optional):

Mod:

Username:
Previous experience:
How, when, and why would you give someone a warning? They react badly what do you do?:

Archivist:

Username:
Previous experience:
A person claims to have been gifted an adopt but the owner never sent a PM what do you do? The owner says they readopted it last month what do you say to the both of them?:
Last edited by dolly on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Banners, Buttons and Affiliates

None currently

You're free to make a stamp/button/banner and to become an affiliate PM an owner/co-owner.
Last edited by dolly on Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res just in case

posting welcome
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tranquil Cay - Posting Welcome

Postby Aeryn » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:45 am

Boop
mark
━━━━━━━━━
SILENCE
━━━━━━━━━

SPEAKS
─── w h e n
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FAIL.❞
▬▬▬▬▬
┌───────────
hello i'm aeryn, i'm a digital
artist and i'm very active on
cs so feel free to pm me.

└───────────
ImageImageImageImageImage
Aeryn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Tranquil Cay - Posting Welcome

Postby bunny boy » Mon Mar 27, 2017 8:57 am

Mark at the moment
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me