Artist trans [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

eden

Postby trans » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:32 am

Image Image
Image Image
      Harriet Tubman wrote:Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.

name ;; eden
      titles ;; eden of the east / the eastern eden / "one with the feathered tail"
      gender ;; female (she/her)
      kals home world ;; the land of dolls and glass is a mysterious place. it has no true name. decorative panels of glass of all shapes and sizes and colors litter the landscape, making up everything from rivers to trees to living organisms. and the dolls, lifeless, porcelain faces emotionless, glassy eyes watching your every move, are scattered around everywhere you turn. streams of gold dust, like that out of children's fairy tales, form wide pools of shimmery golden flecks. when you turn, you end up facing the same direction, and you can run up walls. the laws of physics dont really apply there. it is a mysterious place, not one that eden often goes to willingly, but out of a sense of duty. she dreams of the day she no longer has to return to it, though doubts that will ever happen, leaving her feeling trapped.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me