5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Hudson , we have a problem

Postby foxxbreath » Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:07 am

;;

-- name; Hudson P(aladin) Katherine
--- gender; adrogynous
------ (he/him)
-- age; young adult
-- torn between the realistic and conspirator view on extraterrestrial existence

Hudson lives in an abandoned cabin/trailer combo in the middle of a forest. The building belonged to his owner, who dedicated his life to uncovering the truth about "aliens," convinced the government had a hand in hiding known ET information. His owner got Hudson in his later years, however, and passed away some years ago.
Hudson is mostly feral because of this, and a hermit of sorts. He has decided to continue on from where his former owner left off, but in the process has realized there is a realistic explanation for almost all the data that had been recorded; and because of this, Hudson is torn between the two sides. Instead on focusing on busting the government's secrets, he's now fixed on discovering what end of the controversy is the most truthful.

Because he doesn't socialize much, he is really hard to talk with - he's not great with responding, and may often come across as bitter or unfriendly. He's mostly just overwhelmed, though, and he'd love to find someone other than his goldfish that'll listen to his scienc-y ramblings.
    ImageImage
    π•­π–Š 𝖔𝖓 π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–Žπ–‰π–Š 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–˜π–†π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–•π–Šπ–”π–•π–‘π–Š

π•­π–Šπ–ˆπ–”π–’π–Š 𝖆 π–Œπ–”π–”π–‰ 𝖒𝖆𝖓

ImageImage
ImageImage

ImageImage
foxxbreath

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me