looks like someone is grumpy... *grr* uh oh.....

looks like someone is grumpy... *grr* uh oh.....

Postby ghostquartz » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:29 am

''NO NO NO!!!!!!!!!!!! I will N-O-T NOT smile in the picture! mo-om why can't we get presents on Christmas, thats when Walmart has the best stuff'' '' Or on my birthday, why can't I get presents on my birthday! when ever I get some, you give them to my little sister Callie, but when it is her birthday, she gets exacly what she wants and gets to KEEP them!!!!!!!!'' '' Also, why do I always get pajamas on st.patricks, The ONLY day I get to KEEP my presents!!!'' '' And why does Callie always get COOL clothes and awesome toys and books and tickets to her favorite band's concert and GOOD pajamas and a whole BOX of the good cupcakes that, not only her, but that I like and a BOX of our favorite drink, not lime fizz, I might add. And she N-E-V-E-R never SHARES them. and to top it all off, she always says "Andy, come on, you know I'm younger, witch means I'm more special witch means I get better stuff then you" And I'm only a year younger. Also, she says that I have anger issues , so thats why I don't get presents! but she knows I got over them MONTHS ago. and she says that I'm a BAD DOG!!!!!!!!! that is the most insulting, ugly, horrible thing to say *sniff sniff* ever."*sob sob sob, cry cry cry, sniff sniff, tears tears tears, bawling bawling bawling howling howling howling sniffle sniffle sniffle sniff sniff*
ghostquartz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me