Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Leafie - 48 - Winner by Balmino

Based on Click to view
Artist Balmino [gallery]
Time spent 31 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leafie - 48 - Winner

Postby Balmino » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:20 am

Guy inspired by an alien o3o
To win them, somehow relate Si-Fi with them. Whether it's because they love reading Si-Fi books, learning about aliens, lived on a planet once, you choose!
Make it unique!
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
How are they related to Si-Fi in any way?;;

Ends - 24th March
Last edited by Balmino on Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 48

Postby koifishkat » Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:13 am

Username;; Magicalkat47
Name;; Exo
Gender;; Non-binary
How are they related to Si-Fi in any way?;; When Exo was very young, they always enjoyed wandering around deep in the forest. One night, while Exo was out later than normal, they swore that they saw the small, green body of an alien. They could feel the aliens huge, beady eyes staring at them, but when they tried to take a picture of the alien, it disappeared. Ever since, they've loved aliens, and have dedicated their life to studying life on other planets, hoping that one day they will find those aliens that they saw on the forest.
'hocus pocus, get it?
I know what I am,
I don't care, just shed it
I just found myself.'
koifishkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hugs100 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:28 am

Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
How are they related to Si-Fi in any way?;;

Bork~
~WOOT WOOT~

ImageImage
Hey there! My name is Hugs! I came up with this name because, well, I really like hugs! Naturally I'm a happy person, always joyful, clumsy, and excited about anything and everything. I'm very friendly and won't bite. I love hearing other people's opinions and getting to know the person itself! So, don't be afraid to be my friend! I don't have a life so please PM whenever!
stay awesome people!!
hugs100

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OliCat » Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:26 pm

Username;; OliCat
Name;; Molotov
Gender;; Male
Si-Fi relation;; Their home is on a foreign planet uninhabited by humans, the entire planet is a vast desert covered in red and gold sand similar to that of Mars. On the planet are vast freshwater lochs that are so large they dwarf some of our oceans, such an expanse of freshwater is unimaginable to humans, this is where the Molotov and his kind that live on the planet get their water and food. There are few plants on the planet other than Geosos and Philops there is no others which are of any use to the Koji's living there. Geosos is a tall plant reaching up to about 15ft with smooth broad green leaves which can be eaten or crushed up and mixed with water and used as paint, Philops is much smaller and flowers every year after the summer rains, the flowers are small and pink and can be eaten, they have a sweet taste similar to that of sherbet. The loch in particular that Molotov lives near is called Menteith and is home to some of the most glorious marine life ever seen, the Saloids (a species similar to goldfish/koifish but much larger that inhabit the loch) have glowing scales that vary in colour and can be seen from a good distance making them a lovely sight to watch from the waters edge and an easy meal to catch. Molotov and his family live in the caves in the mountains surrounding the lochs where at night they can watch the 3 moons shine brightly in the sky and look at the constellations that dot the blackness that is the universe.

OliCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:11 am

OliCat wrote:Image

Username;; OliCat
Name;; Molotov
Gender;; Male
Si-Fi relation;; Their home is on a foreign planet uninhabited by humans, the entire planet is a vast desert covered in red and gold sand similar to that of Mars. On the planet are vast freshwater lochs that are so large they dwarf some of our oceans, such an expanse of freshwater is unimaginable to humans, this is where the Molotov and his kind that live on the planet get their water and food. There are few plants on the planet other than Geosos and Philops there is no others which are of any use to the Koji's living there. Geosos is a tall plant reaching up to about 15ft with smooth broad green leaves which can be eaten or crushed up and mixed with water and used as paint, Philops is much smaller and flowers every year after the summer rains, the flowers are small and pink and can be eaten, they have a sweet taste similar to that of sherbet. The loch in particular that Molotov lives near is called Menteith and is home to some of the most glorious marine life ever seen, the Saloids (a species similar to goldfish/koifish but much larger that inhabit the loch) have glowing scales that vary in colour and can be seen from a good distance making them a lovely sight to watch from the waters edge and an easy meal to catch. Molotov and his family live in the caves in the mountains surrounding the lochs where at night they can watch the 3 moons shine brightly in the sky and look at the constellations that dot the blackness that is the universe.

Congrats! Molotov is all yours! Your detailed description was amazing and I enjoyed reading about the variety of plants on his unique planet. Enjoy!
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items