Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

flamingo;

Postby fruitvale » Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:05 am

basics. wrote:✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ .・
i. xia nuyen. ii. demigirl iii. lesbian iv. five-foot-one (anthro) v. 23 y/o
will insert other info later !

- is a canadian baker and secret actor (isnt open about it)
      - CATS she loves them and owns two named shrimp and berd.
      - once cosplayed as lion from su
      - the Rad Older Sister (TM)
      - hates her body
      - lives under an abandoned bridge on a small island with only a harbor (thats pretty much all there is)
      - lots and lo t s of plants and wires, probably a mouse somewhere that berd is cuddling with
      - does murals occasionally to post on tumblr
      - probably makes dogg memes
      - spends millions of dollars on steam each year
      - was in every play during school you could name (the wizard of oz, wicked, sherlock holmes, etc)

open for friends and enemies. roleplays are open for anyone to come.

O T H E R

art;
      n/a

playlist;
      wip; electro swing and swing in general, chill good beats, pentatonix, and doddleoddle.

attire;
      light yellow tunic and a starry light blue beanie. cream-and-lavender cat socks at times. if not, then a peachy scarf with light yellow stars (like su,)

relationships;
      yasu: ( ok hand ) <3
      aki- acquaintances
      antoinette- pink fren
      carmen- "she's very boastful but i know she has a soft spot somewhere."
      augustine- used to havea huuge crush on her (when she realized she was gay), but they knew eachother too well ?? they're just friends but its kinda awkward for xia, august is pretty but not in a 'put your face on my face' way

personality;
      -likes light humor but could use some crudeness at times
      -surrounds herself with few people since her island only has wanderers and hermits
      -goes to ev er y party just to drink or talk to girls

history;
      - grew up in toronto but moved back and forth from oregon, us, since her parents were divorced
      - she had five siblings- three sisters and two brothers, one sister died of the flu and the rest stayed in oregon to confort their mother
      - brothers went off to the us airforce and navy
      - fell in love with a girl in college, which led her to being left on a boat to italy
      - had someone named samuel help her get back since he owned a popular cafe and had a lot of money
      - hopped boats as a stowawayfor some time where she met many, many friends that are around the world; like a british pianist, and a korean author
      - the last boat (where she arrived in garden springs/"the crappiest canadian island") she met a troubled kit named aki who also was a stowaway and took him in, but had to send him to a family as he was adopted
      - now lives in her small 'hobbit home' under a bridge in garden springs, and has all her travel buddies come around each year
fruitvale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me