Based on Click to view
Artist Balmino [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Leafie - 39 - Winner

Postby Balmino » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:39 am

I was too so tempted to keep this guy... >.<

This Leafie is a frantic video game fanatic - Describe his favourite video game and why in under 200 words!
Good luck!
Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Their favourite video game and why;;

Ends - 10th March
Last edited by Balmino on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Leafie - 39

Postby watts » Tue Mar 07, 2017 7:16 am

mark!

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:38 am

Username;; Ciel Phantomhive
Name;; Markus Allen King
Gender;; Male
Their favourite video game and why;; Markus loves I repeat LOVES legend of Zelda! Ever send he was young he would spend all night melting his brain on legend of Zelda twilight princess. Markus just enjoys the mythical and action that legend of Zelda holds plus he very much fancys princess zelda but he is deathly annoyed of navi. Markus one Halloween dressed up as link and his little pet weasel dressed as navi plus he would also run around his house smashing his mother's pots looking for treasures but all he got was grounded! Markus also would dress as link and run around the streets poking random leafies with his sword saying "link has blessed you with his holly sword" and run off making a goose sound
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -roadkill-69- » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:19 am

Username;; Silverwolfahoo
Name;;
Gender;; Male
Their favorite video game and why;; The Last Guardian! He had always loved Shadow of the Colossus, and had waited for years for The Last Guardian to come out. He was not dissipated when it did. He enjoyed the story(and fell in love with the characters), Was amazed by the AI, and pretty much completed it in a night. The controls bothers him a bit, but after he got used to them it became one of his favorite games.
-roadkill-69-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:43 am

Username;; Queen Chrysalis
Name;; Illeris
Gender;; Female
Their favourite video game and why;; It would have to be Assassins Creed: Black Flag. The way Edward cares nothing about the Assassins and their ways until what is very close to the end of the game. It makes it feel and play very differently than the first two games.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balmino » Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:17 am

Cɪᴇʟ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍʜɪᴠᴇ wrote:Username;; Ciel Phantomhive
Name;; Markus Allen King
Gender;; Male
Their favourite video game and why;; Markus loves I repeat LOVES legend of Zelda! Ever send he was young he would spend all night melting his brain on legend of Zelda twilight princess. Markus just enjoys the mythical and action that legend of Zelda holds plus he very much fancys princess zelda but he is deathly annoyed of navi. Markus one Halloween dressed up as link and his little pet weasel dressed as navi plus he would also run around his house smashing his mother's pots looking for treasures but all he got was grounded! Markus also would dress as link and run around the streets poking random leafies with his sword saying "link has blessed you with his holly sword" and run off making a goose sound

Congrats! Markus is all yours <3 Enjoy!
✯My DA✯
✦I am not active on this site - messages will take a while to get back to!✦
✯My Art Shop✯
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
ImageImage
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
♥♡♥♡♥♡
♥♡♥♡
♥♡
Balmino

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PastelCupid » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:25 am

Balmino wrote:
Cɪᴇʟ Pʜᴀɴᴛᴏᴍʜɪᴠᴇ wrote:Username;; Ciel Phantomhive
Name;; Markus Allen King
Gender;; Male

Congrats! Markus is all yours <3 Enjoy!

Eek!! Thank you for this little bean; ^;
I’m not on here much anymore.. feel free to message me if you need something !
PastelCupid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me