Drawing sessions 2
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jun

Postby Hinoka » Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:26 pm

I've decided to redevelop him to see if I can connect with him ♡

---
The advocate || Feared by power || no glasses || kit page

It is said that Jun has cried a total of 2 times in his whole entire life. He takes more after his mother Sanghyun rather
than Dean, and is the mediator of his two brothers Ren and Lee Jae when they got into disputes. Jun is
a very reasoning kalon, and isn't afraid to question authority. He currently works as a lawyer. No one
knows his true intentions or emotions, as he tends to hide them very well. He has definitely toned
down a lot compared to when he was a kit. As a kit, he was very playful and daring, but he soon strayed
from the path of his 2 risk taking brothers. He soon learned that knowledge held more power than
strength itself (in his opinion anyway), and started dedicating more of his time towards education in
hopes of being accepted into a high ranking law school. Jun is also occasionally seen with circle glasses.
Although it adds to his aesthetic senses, he really wears them because he has poor vision.

He also enjoys peach aesthetics and peaches. As a kid, he really liked makeup but he soon strayed from
his obsession with makeup. (He still likes it though!!)
Hinoka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jun

Postby Hinoka » Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:05 pm

Hinoka

My pets