Forum rules
Anthro Art must follow our Code of Conduct rules regarding nudity.
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Taylor Pierce by /trainwreck/

Artist /trainwreck/ [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Taylor Pierce

Postby /trainwreck/ » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:33 pm

SO, I've never used the Oekaki before and I haven't drawn online art in a few years, so I'm extremely rusty. But, nonetheless, this is the little cutie I decided to draw for everyone to see.

Taylor Pierce is my fursona/alter ego that I often times use for role plays or fictional writing. She is rather reckless and carefree, often times getting herself into trouble. She's rather tough and puts on a strong front. Se generally is very mellow but does have a very short temper. Her hometown is Detroit, Michigan, but likes to travel and enjoys going to New Orleans, Manhattan, Boise, and Ellsworth, Maine.

She is an African crested porcupine. I created her one day in English class, actually, wanting a furry that I felt fit me as an alter ego. We're pretty much exact opposites when it comes to life styles and personalities, but I absolutely adore her. I didn't spend too much time on the details. Tell me what you think! Comments & critiques please!! (I love critiques especially!!)

~Lenkin♣
Pet's name: Shia

CS's Judaism Thread!Come learn and make friends![/left]
/trainwreck/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me