Time spent 32 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Ghost but way BIG

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 am

I'm ssssoo pumped to see he's all grown up :,3c

My hundredth thanks to KonanDimir, they did an amazing job with him /;v;/

Shhhh information post for him and stuff, no posting ):3c

Ghost's Kit reference + information on him!

Concept art for his outfit when he's dealing with dangerous monsters

Fallen ❤ Dreemurr wrote:Thank you again fab ;b; precious bean here...

Ghost's designer was julibee!

Theme song: Crywolf - Windswept

Preferences: Unknown, he's too young!

Occupation: Future Monster hunter/tamer? Wants to rlly protect them

Personality notes;;
•A quiet and reserved kit who tends to keep to himself, but toward friends, he is a bubbly and over excited fella who adores to talk!
•A great listener, and loves to help other Kalons with problems or if they need someone to listen to them.
•A bit of a perfectionist, like organization waaaay too much!
• Loves to make others laugh by doing silly things

Quirks would include;;

-Zoning out in serious situations
-Playing with his toes if standing by

Interests would include....

-MONSTERS. Everything about them, where they come from and how they live and such.
-Helmets and Knights, hence why he has his own pair and aims to be like a knight.
-Other worlds?
-Space, definitely.
-The paranormal
-Ghibli Studios movies (Random, but he loves them all tbh)

History;;

Ghost's story begins with a monster adopting a abandoned Kalon kit in a very lonely cave, with unknown origins and no parents to be found. The monster (Called Spite) decided that it would be best to raise this little one on his own, and brought the Kit home to get them settled in. Ever since that day, Ghost was happily amongst creatures that were considered mythical, whimsical and often dangerous! The young Kalon couldn't have imagined what his life going to be like after ten years of living in the protected forest. Life was peaceful until the hunters came, and drove off most of the people Ghost knew and even got him seperated from his family and friends! He then was taken back to civilization, where he was supposed to start his new life....

Or so they thought!

Ghost was determined to find his family and friends, and dedicates himself to be a Monster Seeker and day dreams of the day he'll find his family and friends again. He is often accompanied with odd whisp like creatures that help him throughout the day, and remind him of what he's fighting for...

;;this is still a wip, I'm still sorting out his story ;b; ;;
Last edited by Fallen ❤ Dreemurr on Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

For Relationships and such c:

Postby Fallen ❤ Dreemurr » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:06 am

Cliff Hunter - Male - Kalon <x> Ref here

Ghost and Cliff met eachother while Ghost was settling into his new home, a little sea shore town. While in school, Ghost was a bit socially awkward with the other kits in his class and couldn't understand them and in a way, click with them. He found them rather odd and usually kept away from them, until he met Cliff. His adventurous and peppy nature stood out to Ghost in a good way, and the two began to spring up a friendship! Often, the two would run off after school and head into the forest to hang out, and generally play board games. They often speak about their interests, and what they dream to be when they got older. Eventually, Ghost did grow older (His Growth is about 20ish) and decided it was time to find his old family, the cryptid like family. When the day had finally come to find his family, Cliff volunteered to come and join along side his childhood friend, and still today are traveling with eachother.

Bubbay - Male (uses They/Them too) - Goop monster <x> Ref here

Ghost's long lost half brother. Bubbay last saw Ghost being taken away from the forest that they both grew up in, and is determined to find him again. When children, Bubbay was always close to his fluffy brother, and always chose to be the protective, yet fun brother to him. Of course, after his disappearance, Bubbay's heart had changed. He is now much more of a worrisome monster, and constantly blames himself for loosing Ghost back in the day. Eventually though, they do meet up again and reunite Ghost with the rest of the family he once lost. He often accompanies him in his travels and carries the heavy bags and tents with him.

Spectre - Male - Kalon (owned by KonanDmir, will link ;-;)

Unknown until later on in his life, Ghost discovered that he had a sibling. Having a brother that wasn't a monster blood was shocking, but rather exciting to him.

still under so much wip ahhhh,,
Rat Time
Fallen ❤ Dreemurr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me