Based on Click to view
Artist Dreamie [gallery]
Time spent 7 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

annabeth

Postby Dreamie » Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:22 am

finally back!! aaaaaaaaaaaaaa-- i'm super excited to develop this gal. :D
    well, of course, aftER EVERYONE ELSE. crying; why am i like this.
    anyways, i suPER excited to have this gal. sO PREtty. ljdklfjdsljLJALKA!!!!
    i still just skldjglksfdl whenever i see her,,

edit: this pretty lady finally got some development thanbk to the great
    and wonderful development event. i developed her n that cool kit,,, i
    finally named her after being such a lazy butt-- her name is annabeth,
    or just beth. she don't care. n i'm lazy..

the full ref!!
Last edited by Dreamie on Tue May 30, 2017 6:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

annabeth

Postby Dreamie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:57 am

full name; lovely lady
    middle last
    nickname[s]; xx
    gender; female
    orientation; xx

height [on all fours]; xx
    build; xx
    fur; xx

hex codes;

- #f5d1b6
    - #f9ebdb
    - #476b74
    - #2b3f5c
    - #1e204e

job; ???? i was thinking maybe like a gardener at the cemetery-- could change thou

home; xx

zodiac; xx
    habits; xx
    likes; to sniff flowes-- will delete that
    dislikes; xx
    fears; xx

personality; xx
Last edited by Dreamie on Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

annabeth

Postby Dreamie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 am

entry 274 - may 21, 20xx.

today was-- something, for sure. the day went by fast, naturally, and it's currently-- past midnight. but despite the swift passing of time, today has left a warm and genuinely comforting feeling within myself. as normally my days are finished with a feeling of emptiness, so i can't help but smile at this fairly foreign feel.

now, i mustn't digress. i meant to write down the events of today-- it never hurts to remember. as it is quite easy to forget.

my morning was started out with that same routine, the one i'd done the day prior and the days before as well. i won't go too into detail, as i know i have the entire thing memorized in my mind.. anyway, afterwards, i went outside and found a small and wild patch of lovely carnations; i took one and placed it in my bag. i only planned to stay outside for a few deep breathes of fresh air-- but, plans don't always follow through.

after some time of mindless meandering, i found myself face to face with the forest, and far off from the rest of the town. knowing how far i probably was from home, i continued to the depths of the forest.

as the world darkened, i could tell the night had come-- i went on, found a clearing. moonlight shone down, the grass a silver-tint; its beauty surprised me, but i was shocked furthermore to find someone, laying down on the ground. her eyes and everything about her seemed so kind; and they held a beauty, indescribable, and unique to her own being. she asked me where i came from and the like. i answered all of it-- but only to counter. our pleasant conversation went on-- we talked about anything and everything.

sometimes it's nice to talk to a complete stranger.

it was getting late-- and i had no where to go. so here i am-- laying on another kalon's couch in her living room, snuggled up underneath a few blankets she handed to me, head rested on one of her pillows, and writing my day down in this journal while she probably assumes that i'm sleeping.

i know it's only the first time i've ever been here in this small cottage, but strangely i feel more at home here than anywhere i've been before. i remind myself, i'm only staying here for tonight-- any longer would be an inconvenience. although at the same time, i feel this urge to stay for much longer.. sounds a bit weird, does it not? i know, i know..

i heard a noise-- it's likely her-- saria, i meant. in the morning, i plan to give her this purple carnation which i had found in the morning. i dearly hope that she'll like my small gift for her and that she isn't allergic to carnations. i wouldn't want her to know that i'm awake. so, i'll try my best to sleep; though i barely feel drowsy.. farewell, goodnight.
Last edited by Dreamie on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:51 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dreamie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

annabeth

Postby Dreamie » Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 am

breeding & family.

breeding slots; 3/3.