leaf lotus // by satyn

Based on Click to view
Artist satyn [gallery]
Time spent 20 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

leaf lotus //

Postby satyn » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:05 pm

Name; Estrella ("ess-tray-uh" meaning star in spanish) Sake-Renaux (say-ke ruh-no)
Nickname: Stella ("stell-uh")
Gender; female

- she's pretty content with growing up to be the owner of a cute handcrafted/knick-knack shop - asks ruth a lot about running shops; however, she'll probably end up being a crime scene investigator
- prolly got her leaf lotus after seeing her parents's flowers... so decided to craft her own in the grass/trees :')
- climbs trees a lot and just sits on a branch for hours - probably plays ocarina while she's outside
- loves free verse poetry and slaps it on everything for aesthetic tbh; writes any poetry in general tho
maybe writing poetry on Lacey's blueprint papers at times to "decorate" it
- teeny bit naughty... likes to steal cute things for herself owo was maybe inspired by ruth's robberies and gang background oops
- easily influenced by the kalons around her, whether it's in a good or bad way (and it's difficult to make her stop new habits)
- pretty nice kiddo overall and doesn't mean to hurt anyone (at least, not on purpose)
- likes nature/outdoors more than indoors, probably likes flowers more than u
- talks a lot and loves to daydream about what-ifs ; seems detached at times because she daydreams too much
- she's a bit of a free spirit !! tends to wander around a lot
- french/spanish accent

- very interested in saverio's music and secretly follows him to the mall at times when she's bored

art of siblings by waterfront
satyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me