Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Elgani & Malbroy by Rakkun

Artist Rakkun [gallery]
Time spent 26 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Elgani & Malbroy

Postby Rakkun » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:59 pm

(I don't have pen pressure due to being on a mac... so scribble/story. /someone save me lol)
Image & Image

"I'm fairly focused on my quest." Malbroy stated with somewhat stress in his tone. The older adventures from the guild looked on the child with slight displeasure. Malbroy didn't give them the slightest amount of wiggle room when it came to deciding his own fate. The oldest adventure stepped forward placing an unwanted hand on Malbroy's shoulder. Malbroy stared him down with a hard glare dispite his own inexperience. "Kid to be honest no one is going to want to adventure with someone who freshly stepped off the wagon. The only reason I reached to require you was your old family history." The man's hand gave Malbroy's shoulder a hard thump before he dragged it off roughly over his family crest. "I guess you could always join up with us after you learn about the world." Malbroy left the option open only because he held respect even for characters he disliked. "I'll get back to you after I try things my own way." He gripped his blackened staff and tipped his head thanking the hardened adventurer before turning back the the adventurer's hall. With his other hand he straightened his family crest and went back to his search for his first adventuring party.

----------

Elgani sat in the guild hall munching on some stale bread. Her recent romp about town hadn't earned her much information and the lack of copper was weighing on her mind heavily. She picked at her bread attempting to seem distracted as she honed in on the conversations around her. Most others tend to ignore the smaller children in the guild and she gratefully jumped on any tidbits that were spoken in hushed tones. She looked up to scan over her corner table when she noted a silver kalon slipping his way into the commons. Her eye was drawn to his family crest which he wore oddly low on a shoulder. As quickly as he entered he was trapped by a party. It seemed moments passed and as the boy clung to his staff the party dissipated. She turned her head before he moved and went back to her bread. Unfortunately her fur prickled sensing someone was approaching her. And there he was a smile plastered to his face and staff in hand. He gestured to the seat next to her and she gave him a quick nod. "Hello my name is Malbroy." He said politely. She thumbed at herself and whispered "Elgani" It wasn't odd for her to meet up with kids around her age but none of them were noble. A closer look at his crest and she still didn't recognize it so he probably didn't mean much anyways."Would you be willing to join my adventure group?" Malbroy said rubbing at a worn spot on his black staff. "Who is with you already?" she asked plainly. He closed his eyes and mumbled with a smiling sigh. "Absolutely No One."
Pixel Luca by Todd.

My KalonsCharacters

NEW LAPTOP!! WOOO!!!

Clearing all my messages and to do list. PM me if you needed something. c;
    -Unfortunately my old comp had all my W.I.P. PM if I forgot something for you.
Rakkun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me