Based on Click to view
Artist allium [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CherubCat adopt #8 // Scarred

Postby allium » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:05 pm

cherub cat adopt #8

What is a cherub cat? wrote:Cherub Cats are feline-like creatures with wings, magical cheek swirls, and prehensile tails capable of supporting their own weight. The adorable little things come from a realm similar to fantasy-medieval settings, but can be drawn in any setting including futuristic scenarios. Every Cherub Cat has their own unique personality, hobbies, and interests. No two Cherub Cats are exactly alike!

Main thread

This guy looks a little rough around the edges...I wonder what happened to him?

Edits:
-Custom hair
-Expression change
-Slight tail fluff edits
-Custom ears
-Partial heterochromia
-Fur edits
-Larger wings

This is a more in depth comp, I want you to tell me how this cherub cat came to have all those scars, and how that is affecting him now. I also want to know what he has inscribed on the dog-tag he is wearing, could it be a quote? numbers? someone's last words?
-There are no word limits for these questions
- You have unlimited extras to whatever you want with, be it art, songs, writing, animations, anything goes.
- Editing and prettying up are both allowed up until the end date
- You may not change the gender

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]
Male

[b]How did He come to get those scars? [/b]

[b]How is that affecting him now? [/b]

[b]What does he have inscribed on his dog-tag?[/b]

This will end on 2/25/17
good luck everyone!
Last edited by allium on Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CherubCat adopt #8 // Scarred

Postby Nero The Corgi King » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:37 am

Name:
Axel

How did He come to get those scars?
He got into a lot of trouble which lead to him being chased by his former friends. He got into a fight with them and was left half dead.

How is that affecting him now?
He is constantly being hunted down and the scars always remind him of how horrible he was in his past

What does he have inscribed on his dog-tag?
Axel
Tribe of Starry Skies
Elite Warrior
Last edited by Nero The Corgi King on Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Nero The Corgi King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Sun Feb 19, 2017 2:34 pm

Name:

He gets into fights often, when he was younger he was very weak due to his fragile body. But over time he got over it and became stronger he hates when people pick on him.

He thinks as them as battle wounds and takes pride in them, he can be very stuck up but faces things with a smile.

Bravery
Strength
Kindness
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwipen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:49 am

Bump
kiwipen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ps4 kid » Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:16 am

marking-
icon credit: chamomile.
dane doodle credit: feyghost
ps4 kid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:38 pm

Name:

"Renegade"

Male

The scars were acquired within a great battle, a battle that will be remembered only by those who fought

They serve as a constant memory to him of the fallen comrades he's left behind.

"Do not forget who you are.
Who you're destined to be.
Don't give in.
Never give up."

res/wip
Last edited by credit on Wed Feb 22, 2017 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SFA_R » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:01 pm

Name: Otabek

Nickname: Beka, Bek

It's pretty easy to be honest, he is completely reckless and isn't afraid to put others in their place. He absolutely doesn't stand harassment or any type of bullying, mostly because he suffered from it a long time in his childhood and doesn't want other to pass through what he passed. Even doe at first glance he seems like the type to get into troubles for nothing he doesn't, the only times -and they are more than one would think- that he gets into fights and such is when someone pisses him off or said person is messing with someone else who doesn't deserve it. He's quite the gentle soul but that doesn't mean he won't get violent if it's required. There is little to none things he'd go through to protect someone he loves or is dear to him, taking the saying "Loyal as a dog" to a completely new -and ironic, seeing he's a cat- extent.

At first, it bothered him a lot, people would and still stare at him for his scars, more often than not snickering and gossiping about the possible ways he got them, many thinking of him as a danger to others. But then again, that was at first, with time he began coping with the dirty looks and the whispering both behind his back and at his face. He learned to use his look at his advantage and fend off many unwanted people just by his looks, saving himself a lot of time and energy. As of now his old and new scars have become a part of him and he wouldn't change them for anything, not only because of the power they hold to scare away pests -as he calls them- but because they are a constant reminder that he stood up for his ideals and for those who didn't have enough power to do so.

A promise, one he made a long time ago to someone so dear. A promise that means so much between the two and that he has sworn to keep. As of now, the person he's made that promise to isn't with him, but he holds faith in the fact that they will meet again, and once they do he 'll be able to smile to that dear person and say he kept it, that he kept their promise. He knows they will feel proud, they'll praise him and then the two will start to tear up until the two of them are crying and laughing at the same time because they're together, and they've kept the mutual promise.

"Stay as you are. Till we meet again, stand for what you believe and stay as you are."

Last edited by SFA_R on Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:29 pm, edited 4 times in total.
SFA_R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:26 am

bump~
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Koro-san » Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:19 pm

Name:
Oedipus

How did he come to get those scars?
A sweet Cherub once told Odi that his heart was too big for his body. It swelled within him, lifting up like a big, fluffy balloon. He sailed across skies of wispy clouds, far too high to come down. A gentle, floating ball of love and warmth, passion and kindness.
Perhaps that was his greatest weakness. For one day he sailed too close to a mountaintop, and she wrapped her paws around his string. He wanted to lift her up, up into the skies where the air was light and you could see nothing but a bright, brilliant blue.
But he couldn't. She was firmly planted to the ground, roots buried deep, deep into the earth: where the light didn't shine and there were slimy, crawly creatures who bit and hissed. And the mountain stayed where she was, perhaps ignoring the gentle tugging at her peak of the small, love-filled balloon. But try as he might, such a small thing cannot move a mountain with roots buried so deep and so far. So he stayed there, hooked to the mountain as if one day she might become light as a feather and float up to the heavens with him. But she didn't. And he stayed there.
And he slowly, slowly lost his passion. Then his warmth. Then his overflowing kindness. And finally, he lost his love. All his tugging and pulling at the great mountain had weakened him. And he fell, deep down to the earth and plummeted below. He tried so hard to get back up. But he couldn't. So he stayed there.

Odi's heart is now a small, small thing. One small prick, and he may burst.

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. -Confuscious

[[If the metaphor was too hard to understand: Odi was in an abusive relationship. When he left, his partner severely wounded him.]]
INFJ | She/ Her | Smol
Character Trading Thread!

Pixel by nocturnalapples
Koro-san

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me