Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

chiikami adopts ミ☆ open! by riddlestyx

Artist riddlestyx [gallery]
Time spent 9 hours, 22 minutes
Drawing sessions 16
34 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

chiikami adopts ミ☆ open!

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 am

☆  よ う こ そ  ☆
welcome

| guidelines | rarities | customs |
| affiliates | archive | artist search |
小神
c h i i k a m i
-- name meaning. "little gods"

origins wrote:in short, chiikami are amalgamations of the elements that make up our natural world. often worshiped by other mortal beings, each chiikami can control the state of the environment in respect to their elemental identity. four types of chiikami currently flourish about the earth: air, nature, fire and water. nature and water types are considered the most benevolent, and are well known for offering their aid to those they deem worthy. fire and air type, on the other hand, are more unpredictable. they are the swiftest to enact punishment upon creatures who mean harm to the earth. humans who upset the chiikami can be cursed for generations, depending on the gravity of their actions.

physical attributes wrote:chiikami are most easily identified by their stagnant masks and regal horns. no chiikami shares the exact same mask appearance with another individual. horn variation is common, and a wide array of horn shapes are found throughout the species. they are roughly the size of a sika deer, and walk in elegant, long paces. their body structure is akin to a fox's, and their body is coated in fine fur that is extremely soft to the touch. their long tails are tied down by the thick thread that each's chiikami's bell is attached to. the bell is a source of power for each chiikami, and glows in a vibrant light each time a chiikami utilizes their magic. from behind the mask, these creatures' vocalisations consist of both western and eastern screech owl calls, ranging from trills, chatters and long, drawn-out croons. they also have the ability to communicate telepathically in comprehensive language, should they find it necessary.

staff wrote:
admin
-- riddlestyx

artists
Last edited by riddlestyx on Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ミ☆

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:42 am

☆ guidelines  ☆

| main post | rarities | customs |
hey friends! just a bit of a precursor, but this is my first legitimate adoptable i've ever made, so please excuse any mistakes i may make during the course of this adoptables' run. thank you for your understanding ^^

things to know wrote:
-- chiikami are a closed species that belong to me. please do not design your own.
-- there is no limit to how many chiikami you can own!
-- you may not sell your chiikami. trading and gifting is allowed; however, all exchanges must be approved by me.
-- if ever taken offsite, your chiikami must link back here with proper credit to me.
-- once adopted, you can add whatever accessories you desire to your chiikami!
-- as of right now, there are no plans for a nursery-type thread with breeding and the like. please don't ask about it!
-- customs and myos are tentatively planned for the future, and should be implemented if the species catches on well enough.
-- i am the only admin/moderator, and i'll probably keep it that way for awhile. please don't ask about becoming a moderator.
-- chiikami can not breed, but they can be any sexuality, gender, etc. you'd like yours to be!
Last edited by riddlestyx on Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:56 am, edited 16 times in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ミ☆

☆ rarities  ☆

| guidelines | main post | customs |

rarities and edits wrote:
the edits of each chiikami will be posted on each adoptable.
if an artist is ever confused over an edit or would like to add one not listed below, please pm me about it!

standard edits
>> these edits do not alter the rarity of a chiikami. they are frequent occurrences and are what make each chiikami unique.
| standard horn shape alteration (sizely horns, thick, not too small) | insignia colour change |

common edits
| fur edits | end of the tail edits | glowing mask | general, minor lineart changes | mask colour change (within black-white spectrum only) | tail binding edit |

uncommon edits
| horn edits (smaller, thin horns) | two pairs of horns | minor mask shape alteration | mask colour change (colours beyond black-grey-white) | glowing body parts | custom tails | bell shape edit | custom ears | changed placement of original bell | two tails |

rare edits
| three+ pairs of horns | heavy mask shape alteration | extra bells | two pairs of ears | leg alterations | missing tail | horns/spines along the body | eyes along the body | no horns | other heavy lineart changes |
Last edited by riddlestyx on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:18 pm, edited 14 times in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Last edited by riddlestyx on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

res
Last edited by riddlestyx on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:43 am

res
Last edited by riddlestyx on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:43 am

res
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby riddlestyx » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:18 am

oop one more res
riddlestyx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: chiikami adopts ミ☆ open for marking!

Postby rnirai » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:37 am

mark

contact me on discord if u have
any questions @ mandula#8303

toyhou.se
kalon commissions

i like bunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: chiikami adopts ミ☆ open for marking!

Postby Rissyy » Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:05 am

mark
₊˚.⋆ Rissyy | She ˚₊‧꒰ა ໒꒱ ‧₊˚ kals | Adult ₊˚.⋆
Rissyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me