Based on Click to view
Artist owlcoholik [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Capella #2

Postby owlcoholik » Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:50 am

Capellas are creatures who make up for their innate laziness by being highly sensitive to their environments and extremely adaptable.
Their defining feature are the tympanica on their body, which is similar to the ears of a frog or the human eardrum. These are used to detect the sounds and vibrations from their environment.

this capella is based off the song true trans soul rebel by against me!
because of the song this is gonna be a story based contest! the only requirement other than that is the character has to be transgender and you need to work that into the story somehow. other than that you can add as much as you want!!! art playlist ect just have fun with it :~)
deadline is TBD!!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Story:[/b]

feel free to post any questions/concerns!
ImageImageImage
my username was spottyshan / shannonfrogi13 back in the day

ImageImageImage
owlcoholik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Capella #2

Postby trans » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:35 am

dropping out! gl everyone c:
Last edited by trans on Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:23 am

Tentative mark!
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yikumin » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:45 pm

NOTE 1: This story is super long, so if it's not what you had in mind (like maybe you meant a story about... just how they became transgender), please feel free to tell me! I got a bit carried away, and now it's basically their life story.

Username: kaneki.
Name: Hopefully
Story:
xxxHopefully, or Hope for short, was a nice guy, probably one of those kids who you'd go to just for company. He liked his markings, but his hair {tbh I don't know: the fluff on top of his head} was one of the things he didn't like at all. It was girly, and the only thing that he liked and looked good was his pink scarf. Because of this, some Capellas and humans because to taunt him, Capellas sneering and making fun of him while humans kicked and laughed at him. He hated this life. Absolutely hated it.
xxxHated it.
xxxHated it.
xxxHated it.
xxxHe heard of a method to stop the torture, called "suicide." The more he learned, the more he was horrified, but he wanted to do it. He didn't want to live this colorless life, even if it meant he had to die to escape it.
xxxHope found a high place that had a dizzy drop; water slapped at the edge, hungry to gulp him up. It made his courage shrink, but he was determined. After making his way to the very edge, he got ready to jump. He took a deep breath, ready to say his goodbyes.
xxx"Mom, dad, wherever you are...
xxx"I love you, and I hope-"

xxxWhile he was closing his eyes, he stumbled, lurching forward in what seemed like slow motion. His eyes snapped open with fear as he began to fall, not ready at all. He hadn't had any time to prepare- well, he did, but it took him by surprise! A yelp escaped his mouth as something jerked him back, the scruff of his neck hurting painfully. What felt like jaws were clamped onto his neck, their cold nose sending chills down his spine. He was thrown back onto solid, safe ground, a wheeze escaping the stranger.
xxx"Jeez, I really don't know who you are, but have some decency! If you kill yourself, do you think nobody's gonna notice? Do you think nobody's gonna care? Of course not! Your ma, your da, at least you have them! My sister died because she killed herself, and I still really frickin' miss her to this day! If you think it's gonna be okay, then... then...
xxx"..you really are dumb!"

xxxThese words struck sense into Hope, making him see the Capella with a new light. They looked at him with a determined face, their fangs bared. They were passionate about their mini-speech, and they really meant it. He was thankful that he had interfered, thankful that he was still alive.
xxx"Thank you..."
xxxThe stranger helped him up, calming down as they realized Hope's resolve was gone. They seemed so happy that he decided to live on, and that's what planted a seed in Hope's heart.
xxx"Well, since you're alive... what's your name? I'm Ricky."
xxxThey exchanged names while they made their way towards Ricky's den, and, to Hope's surprise, it was comfortably big. A small pile of prey sat in a corner, its scent making his mouth water. Ricky noticed this, and let him help himself to the food. After he was done eating, Ricky started to speak.
xxx"Now, I know that you're Hope, but that's it. Let's play a game where we ask questions that we both answer; that way, we can learn more about each other? Whaddya say?"
xxxA small pause as Hope answers.
xxx"Great! Well, I guess I'll go first. Who's in your family, dead and alive?"
xxxHe said the word "dead" so bluntly that it took Hope a moment to answer.
xxx"Well, I have my mom, my dad, my brother- he's left for far away, hasn't contacted us once- my two sisters, and my uncle. Don't get me wrong; I have lots of cousins, but I'm just naming those who are living or have lived in our family den."
xxx"Well, I have my mum, my da, and my sister- who's deceased, as you know. Nothing really interesting. Your turn, mate!"
xxx"O-oh, um... what's your favorite food?"
xxx"Ah, well, I really like these things called coconuts; the milk inside is just awesome! On the other hand, I really like..."

xxxThey talked for a while, and the seed in Hope's heart grew little by little.

xxxHope awoke, having fallen asleep when there was a lull in the conversation. Ricky was laying on his back, pawing at the air sleepily. He smiled, noting how cute he looked, and when he realized what he thought, his face grew hot. He padded out of the den, staring at the horizon. The sun was just rising, and it was beautiful. He had an idea and looked for materials.
xxxAfter gathering some bristles, a stick, some dyes, and a piece of paper-like material from Ricky's den, he found a great angle and set to painting.
xxxBy the time the sun was high in the air (after more than 5 hours), he finished painting, staring proudly at it. It was quite impressive, especially since he had to hold the brush with his mouth.

xxx"Huh..? What're you doing, Hope?"
xxx"You're just in time!"
Hope spun around happily, taking him slightly by surprise. "I'll be leaving now, but have a token of my gratitude."
xxxHe nudged the painting over to him, afraid of what he might think. Several heartbeats passed before he looked up.
xxx"It's beautiful," he whispered, tears brimming his eyes. "Thank you. Nobody has ever... Hope?"
xxxIt was too late. Hope had already gone, swept along with the blooming of his heart's seed.

xxxMany years passed, and the seed in Hope's heart still grew. It didn't reach the peak of its growth until today, and two Capellas suddenly had the strong urge to meet each other.
xxx"I want to see Ricky..."
xxx"I feel it! Hope must need me."

xxxThey ran, both of them heading towards the same destination. Ricky didn't realize it, but there was also a seed in his heart. They both called to each other, their heart's seed ready to burst out. They slowed down when they saw each, their eyes both wide with longing. Only a single heartbeat passed before they embraced, not knowing why they were so emotional.

xxxRicky sniffed the air, noticing something different about Hope. He smelled... different. Like he was something else.
xxx"Hope? Why do you smell... weird?"
xxxHe flushed, grateful for the fur covering his face. "W-well, um... I'm transgender, now. I'm a female."
xxxFor you.

xxxRicky's eyes widened, and that's when the flowers in his heart escaped, flowing out of him. Hope's flower escaped too, their stems twined together. Something happened just then, and their fate was sealed.
xxx"Hope... I think there's just something about you."
xxxA pause.
xxx"Me too, Ricky. Me too."

And, on that day, two Capellas fell hopelessly in love.

NOTE 2: OHMERGOD. I'm done, finally. I had so much fun writing this story, and to believe I did this all in one sitting! Good luck to all of ya'll!
stan A.C.E cowards
( previous usernames: fiery / cherry pop / Fawnleap / Mother Wolf / w o l f . / hawt / kaneki. )

ImageImageImage
my sons somehow wrote:

i quickly wrote:

Just started getting back on!
I have no idea what's going
on but I'm here for the pretty
pets.

If you see anything I wrote
years ago, please... ignore
it... I live in fear of
digging up my past cringe
moments...