Based on Click to view
Artist bellini [gallery]
Time spent 23 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Jahkoya readopt

Postby bellini » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:23 pm

Hi guys, As I love them I haven't been doing enough with my Kalons and I don't want to let them rot ;o;
so I decided to put them up for readoption
you can find my other one here X
they are a partner comp/impress me
your goal is to find a partner work out the Kalons' relationship with each other and add more.
I love reading and looking at art so both of those are a bonus!!
you can look for partners here, on the other Kalon or on the fan-club.
One rule is- you must change both of their name's since I plan on reusing their personalities on different characters
If you have any questions don't be afraid to PM me.- I'm really bad at explaining things like this so I won't be surprised haha ^^'
skeleton form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Partner:
Which Kalon are you trying out for:
Name:

ends in 2 months
When your form is done each of you post your part on the Kalon you each are trying out for if that makes sense??
ends in 2 months

Jahkoya does not come with some art- ^^'
and she's blank slate

Q/A:
Q- are offsite forms allowed? A- yep!! You can make them offsite!!
Last edited by bellini on Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellini

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Jahkoya readopt

Postby Esther~ » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:38 pm

mark
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fall out boy, » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:39 pm

username; ✿ Яαʌɛи ✿
kalon; Jahkoya
partner; seedcakes <3
name; Tora
gender; female
relationship; lovers
----------
- the meeting -

Tora looked at the male kalon in front of her in shock, but then her face twisted into a sneer. "I'm sorry!" the wimpy kalon yelped as he leapt back and Tora flattened her ears. "Well why don't you use those glasses and watch where you're going?" Tora growled, her icy eyes rudely glaring into the other kalon's gold orbs. His cheeks were the color is sardonyx, brightly glowing compared to her dark fur. The blushing kalon mumbled his name, but Tora was still pretty salty with him. "Ishi, was it? Well, I truly don't care." she stated before turning to walk away. "Wait! W-what's your name?" Ishi feebly questioned, his golden eyes clearly expressing pain. The dark-furred kalon's heart dropped as she replied with the 'none of your concern card.' Pausing, she realized that she felt kind of bad for how she'd treated him. "Tora." she then turned away and tried to walk away, but Ishi wouldn't take a hint. "Ah- uh! Tora! Tora, Tora, toratoratora... Tanzanite, opal, rhodochrosite, amber!" Ishi nervously began to wring his paws together, his blush growing. Tora laughed, slightly intrigued. Why would such a nice kalon ever want to talk to me? "You're a strange kalon, Ishi! Never had someone make my name into gemstones before. Kinda weird." "Ah um-- have you seen the Star Of Africa yet?" "Yes, I've seen it twice before. Quite a beauty that is." Tora's little spider, Muffin, crawled out from behind her ear. "Not now!" she hissed, just loud enough for the spider to hear before nudging it into her bag. "Twice? Ah, wow! I- ... I don't really get out much. Do you.. do you think you could show me around?" the male shyly asked. Ishi sure is persistant. "Sure, why not?"
----------
- a friendship? -

The two had been meeting for a few months now, and Tora was much more comfortable with Ishi's perky demeanor. The female took a seat at her friend's table, talking about Ishi's stone collection. "This bit of jade has a vein of stone through the middle. I've only seen it in small amounts, but this one is pretty big!" she purred excitedly, turning the green and grey stone over in her paws. "Found it at a garage sale, can you believe it? Said they got it as a souvenir while on vacation- they only wanted $3 for it!" Ishi explained proudly. Tora's cyan eyes lit up with glee as she observed the collection, her jaw agape. The dark-furred female handed the jade back, cracking a soft smile. "Three bucks? Pfft... you could've spent that on chicken nuggets!" she giggled, lifting a paw to her mouth. At this point, Tora knew Ishi well enough to know that he loved his nuggets, but he only bought them for special occasions. Both Tora and Ishi paused, the female shaking her eyes from her friend to the gems on the table. It was Ishi who broke the silence-- ""Tora, do you know how to dance?" Glancing back at the male, she shook her head and sighed. Ishi's eyes glimmered in excitement. "Want me to teach you?"
----------
- drama, dancing, and chicken nuggets -

Tora's paws fumbled clumsily around on the floor. "No, take a step back there, silly! There you go, just follow me. You're doing very well! Yes, good job!" Ishi instructed Tora, her paws fumbling clumsily around the floor. The two kalons moved across the wooden dance floor, stepping over where the table had once been. Tora knew that Ishi was a dance teacher before he quit to pursue his gem obsession, but he really was quite a good dancer. Well... I'm working on it... "And what if I do this?" she slyly murmured, purposely stepping on her partner's paws. The female snickered, a smirk growing on her face as Ishi dramatically fell backwards. "Oh no! My dance partner has stepped on my feet! It's fatal, I'm going to die! Remember me..!" He threw his paw onto his forehead, flopping onto the ground and closing his eyes. After a few moments, Tora joined him on the floor with a thump. The male laughed, slightly opening his golden eyes and glancing down at his watch. "Ack! It's getting late! Uhh.. should we go out?" he yelped, jumping up. "To eat. Out to eat. Because by the time something's cooked it would be too late." Tora found her way up and brushed her fur off. "Eat? Where?" She laughed and opened her eyes. "Uh..." the male looked around. "Chicken nuggets? I have $3?" He gave a lopsided grin. "Ok. Chicken nuggets it is!" Tora grinned. Ishi fist pumped the air excitedly, "Whoo! Chicken nuggets! Let's go get us some chicken nuggets!" He then scrambled out the door, the female shaking her head with amusement.
beautiful art by seedcakes
Last edited by fall out boy, on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:18 am, edited 10 times in total.
x

oh, i'm a loose bolt of a complete machine
what a match, i'm half-doomed and you're
semi-sweetx xgif credits to quicksilvcrr.

x
fall out boy,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Username: CaesarHorse
Partner: happysparrow
Which Kalon are you trying out for: This one!
Name: Blaine
Relationship: WIP

Res with besties since they were lil' kits :3

SO EXCITED, we're doing arts and stories... :D
Last edited by redhorizon on Sun Feb 05, 2017 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blinkybill134 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:53 pm

great drawing. :)
hi
blinkybill134

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby koegami » Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:21 pm

I like them

Res

bjorn avatar art by noch
      you can commission them here

koe - adult | mostly inactive | only here for simas
    discord: koegami | toyhou.se: koegami / alavii-cs

ImageImageImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
koegami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardsong » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:23 am

Username: Leopardsong
Partner: Roobuzz
Which Kalon are you trying out for: This one~
Name: Kamilah
Relationship: Dating for 3 years

Here's the work! It's a big WIP~
http://kamilahnico.weebly.com/
Last edited by Leopardsong on Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lep - She/Her

Hey there! I'm Leopardsong, but just call me Lep. I'm always there if you wanna talk!
Just shoot me a PM!

Toyhou.se

"The chicken may cross the road, but nobody crosses the chicken"
Leopardsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:59 am

Res
Last edited by allu on Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friendshapedbox » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:28 pm

Username: Mephisto the 2nd
Partner: pupsoda
Which Kalon are you trying out for: Jahkoya
Name: Ace
Relationship: Childhood friends until they graduated highschool, they lost contact and forgot about each other for five years after they ran into each other in college. They became best friends once again and started dating, they were mates ever since.

res may edit again in the future !!
Last edited by friendshapedbox on Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
beebo | he/they | canadian | single
flower mom | the light of my life
signature is a wip | mascot
icon by aubble
friendshapedbox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me