Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

CherubCat adopt #6 // Envy by allium

Based on Click to view
Artist allium [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

CherubCat adopt #6 // Envy

Postby allium » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:44 am

cherub cat adopt #6

What is a cherub cat? wrote:Cherub Cats are feline-like creatures with wings, magical cheek swirls, and prehensile tails capable of supporting their own weight. The adorable little things come from a realm similar to fantasy-medieval settings, but can be drawn in any setting including futuristic scenarios. Every Cherub Cat has their own unique personality, hobbies, and interests. No two Cherub Cats are exactly alike!

Main thread

Oh boy, quite the green bean we have here! Anybody else a little green with envy over the upcoming valentines day?

Edits:
-Corrupt Cherub Build
-Custom hair
-Fur tipped tail
-Thicker chest fur
-leg fluff
-Fangs

This comp is an easy one, All you have to do is give me a max of 400 words about how this Cherub feels about Valentines day!

-No extras
-Editing is allowed until the end date

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Gender:[/b]

[b]How do the fee about Valentines day?[/b]

This will end on 2/8/17
good luck everyone!
if you don't have good intentions,
please just leave me alone. i'm tired.
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: CherubCat adopt #6 // Envy

Postby trans » Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:14 am

Name: invidia - (Invidia ("Envy") is one of the Seven Deadly Sins in Christian belief.)

How do they feel about Valentines day? invidia has been bitter about valentine's day for as long as she can remember. maybe it was because she wasnt a fan of all the pink, or maybe because the holiday seemed far less enchanting when you spent it alone every year, or maybe even because she just didnt like it. whatever the reason, all the same she feels nauseous and more than a little disheartened every time she looks at the calendar and realizes valentine's day is just around the corner. lovey dovey couples make her feel envious and give her a serious case secondhand embarrassment, public displays of affection squick her out, she doesnt really like chocolate or sweets at all really, and if you ask her, the over-the-top gifts people buy are way too expensive and completely, utterly redundant when the person you get them for doesnt even use them most of the time. still, she dreams of being on the receiving end of a box of treats or heart-shaped gift or some other, and still clings to her childhood dream of wanting to participate in the holiday with someone she loves at least once, even if it is an unfortunately unlikely dream. maybe one day, she'll find someone who can keep up with her rambunctious behavior and pessimistic attitude.
Last edited by trans on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NURSENURSE » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:34 pm

Name: Ivey
Valentines? Image
Bunny, They/Them
ImageImage
Im not that active on here anymore, to keep up with my art and stuff visit me on Deviantart, im NURSENURSE
NURSENURSE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby invincible llama » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:03 am

Name:
wip
How do the feel about Valentines day?
wip

dont talk to me pls & than kyew <3
xxxrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxxx

Imagexrͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭ
rͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬͬaͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣͣtͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭͭxImage
invincible llama

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby friggin' foxes » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:25 am

Name:
Senbō(Envy in Japanese)
羨望-Characters

How do the fee about Valentines day?
He dosn't feel to strongly for it, he's not very social and is seen as a punk juvenile. He has a really good heart despite his looks and always trys his hardest, but no matter how hard he trys he's seen the wrong way and has always been alone, feeling he's trapped in a dark void which no one can enter to a point where he has closed out all society. Others try to reach out tword him but it's like he's put a barrier between him and the world, others are often driven away by this and don't attempt to ask again. He hides himself in music, listening to music in a corner or something. He lacks both physical and mental strength and can act stupidly, come a tight situation. He's bold, brave but shy and timid at the same time, he can be very confusing and hard to understand sometimes. He has no friends to spend time with forget a special friend to spend Valentines with and finds the day exhausting with everyone running around for nothing. But he gets a feeling of gelousy from time too time wishing he had someone to spend it with, but he tries to cover those feelings up saying stuff like, "It has to much pink involved" or "It's a waste of time." He usally spends Valentine at a fast food restaurant, drinking a smoothie or eating fries.

Last edited by friggin' foxes on Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:42 am, edited 7 times in total.
some info

budding artist
they/them or she/her
(i don't really care what you refer to me as though)
baby bi bi bi.

completely awesome.

used 9tailedfox

O

O

"reality is for people who lack imagination"
-hayao miyazaki

OO

O
O

OO
friggin' foxes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eltonn » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:04 pm

Name: Reubux

How do the fee about Valentines day? Reu honestly is afraid of it. Phsyical contact of any sort makes him uncomfortable, so he often feels awkward during mid-februrary. Everyone's hugging n' stuff and there he is, shying away. He's even turned violent to those who try to touch him. Due to his fear of contact, emotions are quite difficult for him, especially during the time of year when everyone's expressing theirs. Usually, he's either holed himself up in some obscure corner or trying to escape the arms of a cheerful toddler. There are undoubtedly a few who sought after his heart but now bear marks from his claws as he struggled away. It's not that Reubux is unfriendly (ok, he is, but that's besides the point), but moreso that he has to deal with all the emotions flying around that terrifies him.
eltonn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:41 pm

bump~
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allium » Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:51 pm

This comp will be open through till tonight around midnight!
Editing and new forms will both be allowed through till the point when I close it~
allium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmileChild » Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 pm

Aw dang! Won't be able to make a forum, so congrats to the winner! :D
!!!MISSED THE HALLOWEEN TRADE IN!!!
Desperately looking for wishlist 23halloween pets, feel free to send a trade over if you have any spares!

╔══════════════════════╗
-----------------------
☽:Vis's | ☽:Kal's
-----------------------

╚══════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
text
text
text
text

╚═════════════════════════╝

SmileChild

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lexthedestroyer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:25 am

Name: Rhea

How do the fee about Valentines day? Everyone seems to like making fun of Rhea every year on this day, asking which happy couple she's jealous of this year, but really, she loves the holiday! She knows it's really just a commercial holiday to get you to buy things, but the festivity just sweeps her up and swirls her away in a cloud of heart-shaped candy. Even if she's single, she always ends up making treats to give to friends; fancy decorated cookies, homemade brownies with too much sugar in them, and she does her best to fill them with every ounce of love she can. Her house is decorated for every holiday, but especially this one; she strings up pink and red heart banners around the tops of her walls, gets seasonal window gel clings to make lovey-dovey scenes on her windowpanes, and vases of red roses and pastel lilies adorn every flat surface in her home. This year, she's planning to make green heart-shaped sugar cookies with white chocolate hearts on them; everybody is already making fun of her being the opposite color of her favorite holiday, so why not just embrace it? What's almost better than the holiday, though, is the day after, when she heads to the store as soon as it opens and sweeps the marked-down candy into her shopping cart with a single paw. She's known as a 'heart breaker' among her friends, just because when she pulls all of the candy into her cart, it somehow manages to break most of the time, and everybody gets half-hearts of Crunch bars and Hershey's. But hey, candy is candy.
lexthedestroyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me