Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Thanks Mod Squadron! by Sunny!

Artist Sunny! [gallery]
Time spent 16 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Thanks Mod Squadron!

Postby Sunny! » Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:27 pm

Give a huge round of applause to these amazing people who take their precious time to make sure this site is safe-

(Warning: a Bit Emotional. Please don't consider this as a sob story, I'm not asking for anything in return.)

One day I was scrolling through Google+, until I saw someone's post.
It said something like "Adopt me!", and then I realized I had to sign up. I thought Hey this is a great idea!, so I adopted my first pet, (the purple & black uncommon PPS), and then my adventures started!-

I was COPPA, for the beginning, but then I posted something and I got approved. I was unCOPPA'd and I learned that some people are COPPA'd for being underage. I started to make some friends on the site, (who really help me!) and they are the source of me being alive to this moment.

CS has a BIG impact on my life, the joyous moments, the friend experiences, the amazing staff, and without those amazing staff, there would be no CS :(

I am so glad all of you put your effort into making this site the best it can be. Admin, Artist, Mod, General Helper, Admin Assistant, Fanart Archivist/Archivist, Guest Artist, I love you all (like friendos).

It would be my dream come true to join your staff team and help this site grow, although I don't need it. Dreams can come true, and I had always wanted to find the perfect site...

and I've found it right here.

Thanks mods-

link
link
link
link
link
©

I’m not as active as I used to be, I’ll be here for big events such as Christmas and Summer.

Sunny!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me