Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Lazy drawing by Silk.

Artist Silk. [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lazy drawing

Postby Silk. » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:34 pm

This is really lazy, I'll make a better one later though

OC info (Ya don't have to read it)
-
So this is one of my characters, Patch. You see, Patch is (among his family and other rabbits that live with his family in his burrow) very special, considering he has ears that stand up (But the reason they aren't standing up in the picture is because he's upset) and all the other rabbits that live with him have floppy ears. Ren, Patch's sister, is jealous of the both of her brothers (because they are both special in a way) and runs off. Patch and his bother run off to find her, and eventually do find her standing in the middle of a road as a car zooms towards her. Patch takes the blow for Ren, pushing her out of the way. He then becomes a ghost rabbit, a ghost because he could never get over how so many animals got hit by cars every day, and people didn't even care. He created a zombie mask, and taught himself to shapeshift. Now, he spends his days warning cars who dare to hit an animal. (even on accident) He does this by turning into a large animal and scaring the cars, which quickly swerve away afterwards.

Anyways, I'll make a better one later if I can so I mean dhg89sihgjpsoigjudoihj

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮
𝐒 𝐢 𝐥 𝐤.

pisces. she/her. artist. crazy rabbit lady

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯
Silk.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups