n
g
"You're playing with matches and I have a paper heart."
Joanna is a nostalgic quiet kalon who spends her time
writing and daydreaming. She enjoys listening to
music and also writing them. Joanna also enjoys
drawing. Her favorite color is pastel blue, although
she likes anything pastel in general. She struggles
with love as she's too stuck in the past to move on.
e
u
n
k
y
u
n
g
c

──────────
──────────
Joanna has a talent in
writing and she likes to
write poems. Usually, her
poems are somewhat tumblr
grunge inspired. ((Joanna
loves tumblr aesthetics ))
e
u
n
k
y
u
n
g
c
o
d
i

┌──────────────────────────────────────┐

explanation ||| broken

Joanna thought she had everything when she had the boy’s gentle fingers laced with hers. Joanna found herself
lost in his soft hair and gentle eyes. The boy also had a passion for music; music spoke for you when you were
at a loss for words. Everything was perfect... Until he was gone, that is. That was the thing with relationships;
the harder you love, the faster it burns out. When the boy left, Joanna had nothing left of him but music. The
boy's words seemed to come true for her all of the sudden. Once a happy, passionate girl, Joanna became a
quiet heartbroken kalon. The only thing that could bring her out of her sadness was music. Music seems to bring
her into another world where she could temporarily feel nothing again (quick escape). Jo likes the song Moon
light because it reminds her of the love she once had. She saw the new boy as a total stranger, and she feels as
if she had lost someone who was once close to her (Ghost). The song Slow Hours represents her emotions during
heartbreak without lyrics, and the lyrics to Awake and Half Moon shows also represents her feelings of sadness.

└──────────────────────────────────────┘

a distant memory| "Jojo!" Joanna turned to face the owner of the soft voice, a soft haired kalon who
turned the corner and made his appearance with a small smile plastered on his face. A smile that ‘Jojo’, as this boy called
her, didn’t initially recognize as a little… melancholy? Bittersweet? Maybe a mix, but definitely not the happiest.

He greeted her with a softest of embraces. Their love was a perfect mix of innocence and passion. They weren't together
all the time; hardly glued together at the hip or even joined at their fingertips on a regular basis. But at those moments
when they were, time seemed to slow. And they savored every moment together, as if perpetually stuck in their own little
“honeymoon phase” with absolutely no intentions of leaving. They were passionate and in love… or at least, that's what
Joanna had been fooled to think, anyways.

LOVE,LOVE THE STARS
LOVE,LOVE THE MOON

Their love had involved gentle kisses on the forehead, delicate brushes of their noses against one another, innocent and
comfortable coffee dates, and adorable matching sweaters. Joanna knew that this boy was everything she had wanted.
He matched her like the last piece in an uncompleted puzzle. Their frames molded together and fitted so perfectly, their
personalities seemingly the same. When she needed him, he was there for her, ready to wrap her in his warming embrace,
ready to protect her from anything, ready to throw himself into danger to protect her. He was truly like her angel, Joanna
could depend on him, he brought her the most happiness; but little did she know, he also would bring her the most pain,
sadness and heartbreak of them all. With just three little words, her beloved angel had the power to turn her into a mess
against the cold, tiled floor- and it’s not the good type of messes either. It’s not the cute little three words either.

There was a moment of silence, and Joanna could feel a slight tension zip through the air. Though she brushed it off,
it was still present. Something seemed slightly different about her boy, even as they embraced in what Joanna thought
was a loving way. “What’s wrong?” she whispered questioningly through plush lips, her bright eyes searching his warm
chocolatey ones. A smile graced her face as she met his eyes. Her angel. They hadn’t seen each other for a while,
there was a moment in their relationship, in which they hadn’t seen each other much. But Joanna still trusted the boy
with everything, with her entire being, with her heart (which he held tightly in his clutch still), with her emotions.
Bluntly, her everything.

plImage

“I- can we go for a walk?” a weak voice spoke up as they pulled away. There was a moment of silence. And a quirk of
Joanna’s brow in confusion. The boy in front of her no longer looked comfortable and squishy, like her boyfriend. But
rather tense and uncomfortable; nervous and his frame seemed to quake slightly- he’s shaking. But why? There was a
sickening feeling bubbling in the pit of Joanna’s stomach, as she nodded her head ever so slightly and gulped. The
nervousness of his was slowly rubbing onto her and it made her feel sick to her stomach. What was wrong? She silently
questioned in her head. She watched the boy bite his lip and tug at his sleeve. "I'm moving Jo. And I guess I should've
told you this sooner, but I couldn't find the gut to. I've found someone else too, and we're moving in together." Joanna
felt her heart drop. The sting of sadness blossomed in her heart and slowly grew inside of her. Joanna swallowed and
managed to push a single word out without dropping to the ground. "W-what?"
"Jo. I hope you understand. I'm so tired of all of this. I want something new, something... Exciting."
Wasn't I enough? Did the times we spent between us mean nothing to you? Joanna wanted to scream at him.
Joanna wanted to cry, to pull him near her and beg him to stay. But she couldn't. She couldn't because this was
the cold reality of things. The boy never loved her. Joanna trusted him with everything, and maybe that was
a little too much. "O-okay," Joanna whispered as she stared at the ground. She couldn't look at the boy in the eyes
anymore. "I love you," the boy whispered before pulling her into a warm embrace. Joanna didn't return the hug,
she had just been betrayed by the boy she loved the most. She trusted him when he went out to travel, yet the
boy breaks her trust and finds someone else in return. The boy abruptly ends the hug and walks away. Joanna watches
the boy leave. She wanted to scream at him, to tell him how horrible he was, she wanted to beg him to stay. But
she couldn't. She was glued to the ground, helpless, as she watched the kalon with the soft hair walk out of her life.

Hinoka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me