Artist ~Phantom [gallery]
Time spent 15 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Atlas Vixen - The Engineer

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:02 am

Mated with Louise - owner MacyDuke

Things you need to know

There are a few things about Atlas that you may want and need to know, firstly his mood can switch in a second, not because he is bipolar he just tends to forget about things that are bothering him and go on. Next is that he gets incredibly annoyed when there are balloons since his horn decides to pop them every time he goes near one, which then infuriates him more because he likes playing with them, well he used to like playing with him. Also, steer clear of anything shiny, if he sees anything shiny he will race to get it whether or not it's attached to something or not. He's like a magpie, will take all the shiny items and then hoard them.

Personality Traits - Positive / Neutral / Negative

Determined / Adventurous / Faithful / Strong / Witty

Ambitious / Old-Fashioned / Casual

Cautious / Indecisive / Troublesome / Rigid / Possessive

Quick Description of Personality

Atlas is a well-tempered and slightly old-fashioned Viscet, old-fashioned with his clothing that is. He though at times with his friends and possessions be a little possessive, only being possessive with his girl, and because of this he can be quite rigid when others are either holding or talking to those he loves. But this can also make him cautious when meeting new people, because he doesn't want to lose anyone or anything, generally he just tries to act casual whilst trying to figure out who the person is and what they want. This sometimes leads to him being indecisive since he can be tricked into thinking that the person is nice when they aren't, he can be quite ambitious when this is happening, over-thinking normally. There are some good things though, he can be very adventurous, which is obvious since he is almost always traveling whether it be because of his job or because he simply wants to enjoy the world. Due to his journeys he has developed an interesting attitude, being that he is incredibly smart or witty but with a hint of sarcasm most times. Also with him being very determined it may lead some to think that he doesn't care about his friend at times because he is so indulged in something, but in fact he is quite faithful and always tries to involve them, try being the key word.

Likes and Dislikes

Horn covers
Colours
The Stars
​Shiny things
Dislikes
Really loud music
​Annoying people
​Bouncy Castles
Balloons

Quotes

"Never regret anything that made you smile" - Mark Twain
"Yesterday's the past, tomorrow's the future, but today is gift. That's why it's called the present" - Bil Keane
"We look up at the same stars, and see such different things" - Unknown
Last edited by ~Phantom on Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Hobbies

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:12 am

Aerospace Engineer?

They build aircraft or at least they design aircraft, trying to figure out what will fly or what propulsion works best. Although Atlas focuses on the rocket and satellites, which most of the time end up working. This is Atlas' job and he has been thinking about going to space or building the rockets that others use to go to space ever since he was a Viscling. He wanted to do this because of his markings, the moons on his body and the strange blue dots that are across his whole body, he thought that he was meant to do it. Atlas aspires to be the first Viscet to create and fly his own rocket to Pluto and back, which so far isn't working as he seems to keep forgetting the heating department so that he doesn't freeze to death. So far he's only been to the moon, which was also a major achievement for him since when he was young he was always bothering his mother about whether or not he could try of the tree into space.

Traveler?

Before Atlas set of to become an Aerospace Engineer he wanted to travel the world, everywhere and anywhere exotic, making sure that he always had his camera with him. Some of his favourite places were the ones that were the most secluded places that he had ever been too, which were harder than you'd think to get into at times. The Great Blue Hole at Belize was possibly his favourite place to go, he got to scuba dive and check out the dark blue hole which not many get to do. Even if he wasn't a huge fan of the seaweed touching his paws and getting sand all in his coat, he admits that it was an amazing experience that everyone should have!

Writer?

People tend to think that writing a good story is pretty easy, but they seem to forget the hours upon hours spent trying to figure out ideas for the story or even how to word certain sentences. Atlas spends his spare time before bed writing anything and everything, some nights it's short little poems or other nights he stays up till one a.m finishing the chapter of his newest book, in which he has about four going at a time. A lot of his ideas come from his years of traveling, so many places he's been and how he manages to go everywhere no one seems to understand. Sometimes he'll exaggerate a landscape he's seen or use it as a base for where the story starts, he'll often make up adventures that he wants to happen yet can't so he makes it up and pretends to live in it.

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Friends

Postby ~Phantom » Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:14 am

Aisha - The Mother

Aisha and Atlas have always had an interesting mother and son relationship, not interesting as bad but more they were super close at times yet at other times they would end up having a yelling contest. Generally they are quite close and often have fun creating way to annoy his friend Tyler, which because Aisha is secretly an amazing prank maker the pranks normally go really well, even if they 'misfire' and get Atlas instead. Although when Atlas told his mother about travelling she started to tear up, because her little boy was leaving her, even though that's not why he was going. He said to her that he'll come back with a friend, someone that she'll love nearly as much as him. When he returned it was with a girl called Rhea, a red and unlike her appearance calm and kind-hearted. Ever since then Atlas send pictures from his travels, making sure that his mother is with him every step of the way, or at least can see his every step.

Tyler - The Best-Friend

Where to start, Atlas and Tyler met when they were younger, not visclings but not yet adults, the teenager age that all parents dislike. Surprisingly though the two boys were not as bad as anyone thought, since when they were little ones they were always making it their job to piss off everyone around them and generally annoy people. They had a somewhat strange meeting, which included a bridge, toad and a set of crayons, why there was a toad and a set of crayons on bridge, well the two boys had no idea. Yet, what ended up happening was Tyler was trying to force feed the toad a piece of green moss that he found on the side of the bridge and then Atlas came over with his crayons that were on the side of the road. They saw the sludge that the creature was creating and thought that it would be a good idea to try and make new colours with the crayons and sludge. They both ended up being scolded by their mothers but somehow that brought them closer, as they are friends still as adults and are constantly going traveling.

Rhea - The Annoying Sister-Friend

Such strange things happen when going to travel, which includes meeting so many new people and creating friends as Atlas has found out on several occasions. One of these was when he met Rhea, a timid and kind Viscet who was searching for a whom in the Swiss Alps, Atlas and Tyler was off climbing the mountain when they came across her shivering in a little cave. They asked if she wanted to join and she denied several times but eventually gave in to the two boys, they traveled down the mountain and into a nice warm inn. After a couple hours of chatting Rhea came out of her shell and began explaining why she was there and all, which then the boys asked if they could buy her a room, hesitantly she accepted but nothing bad happened that night. Then they asked if she'd like to join them and their adventure of traveling the world, again she was hesitant to accept but in the end she did, and ever since then the three have been travelling around.

Image Image Imagex

~Phantom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me